(28)

Todoroki POV

I stood in front the mirror pealing back my top a little it bit, running my finger over the bite Midoriya made. It was a bit red, but not swollen nor did it hurt.

It was kinda funny actually, looking at the mark I felt myself flush, thinking about just the feeling of having Midoriya so close to me. I had the chance to hold him, his was more muscly then people would think under those clothes but he was still small, soft and cuddlely I suppose in some places. he was perfect abd this mark made me feel special, not my father's definite of special that he had for me, but special in a way that made actually made me feel good, wanted, needed.

I let go of my shirt, the cloth falling back in place again my my collar as I stared at the clock on the wall.

Thankfully this time I didn't over sleep and I felt quite normal to honest, the only lingering evidence of what happened last night woulld be the bite on my neck.

I rid the floor of my futon neatly putting it away, then grabbing my stuff for a bath.

The day went on pretty normally, I met up with Midoriya and the others, he made sure to ask me if I was doing ok and after confirming with I ask him the same to which he replied he was doing better then ever, his eyes and smile were as bright and sincere then ever so I didn't press the matter especially since who didn't want to discuss this certain subject while the others were so near by.

I for most of the day I tried focusing more on the exams then anything.

Midoriya POV

It was the last class of the day and thankfully class didn't end way pass 4 or 5 like most time.

No matter how bad I felt about it, I changed and tried to avoid my friends  and get to my room as soon as possible.

******

I open my door walking in and. sliding off my bag, passing by my mirror I notice there were still a bunch of leaves in my hair. Man was I embarrassment.

Whipe trying to head to the dorms as covertly as possible. I tried keeping my conversation with everyone who I passed as short or nonexistent as possible. But when It came to people like Iida and Uraraka I had to turn the next way and run, couldn't risk the confrontation......buts tgat when I accidentally ran face foot into the wall.

I managed to pulled myself together and make a U turn having no choice but to take another path, also I another bonus on my part, they didn't look like they were ging to the dorm.

I thought I was out of the woods but man was I wrong. I was just to the back gate, which was unfortunately abit on in the open with no walls or trees just some shrubs and bushes and one tree.

And thats when I saw Todoroki.

I was on his phone texting it seemed with hand, the other in his pocket as he leaned lazily against said one tree with his bag sitting at his feet. His side was facing me and his didn't look he spotted me right away which I was thankful for since I WAS FROZEN IN PLACE.

I was about to slowly back away when Todoroki face turned abit making me flich and panick and before I knew it, I was swan diving into nearest bush.

Spitting Out a few leaves that some leaves that some how got into my mouth, I adjusted myself a bit to peak through the bush. Todoroki didn't seem to notice me as he typed in one last thing and pocketed his phone, picked up his bag slinging it over his shoulder and and walking off back towards the school.

I was curious as to why he headed back to the school but it was actually convenient for me so I didn't stress it.

Cautiously popping my head out of the bushes, I scanned the area and when I deemed it clear I stepped out of the bush trying to straighten myself out like nothing happened.

I was out the gate in no time running alongg the path to the dorms. I was almost there home free when—

"All Might!" At the mention at the name I jumped doing a butterfly in the nearest bush. My heart beating with panic. 'idiot' I berated to myself 'they probably saw me.' swollwing my  embarrassment I peaked out hoping they didn't actually see me.

Getting the last leave out of my line of vision, I saw Kirishima talking to All Might and they were slowly walking towards me. I unconsciously made myself smaller and held my breath as they both walked pass me heading opposite the dorm.

I waited fir what felt like forever for them to leave a good enough distance before I shamefully pulled myself for the second time out of the bushes.

I entered the dorm feeling almost exhausted, all this shameless hiding and avoiding was a bit much. and looking back maybe I'm overreacting abit.

I passed by the kitchen, to get a bottle  of water. I gave a satisfied sigh has I corked the bottle again. Curiously board I pulled out my phone.

"4:22!" I whispered in disbelief.

I began rushing out of the kitchen when Ojirou walk in.

"oh hey Mi— um hey you have leaves in your—

"Sorry gotta rush-"

************

I finished taking a bath, ( after picking all the leaves twigs and other things that were in my hair) i I don't think i have time to start home so I just sat infront of my computer waiting.

and unfortunately Thinking.

Todoroki knew About my vampire Heritage. But not One for All.

All Might obviously is in on One for All, but I never brought up my Vampire Heritage, which I always felt guilty for. This man, this person I tryst with my life, my idol. He he bestowed upon me and trusted me The Greatest Secret and Gift Anyone could ever think of and but I could never bring myself to tell him about me.

I could tell him anything, even the touchy things like how people used to treat me, what happened when I went to mind school even what happened between me and Kachan. But those are things I accepted.

Sure I made sure to drink my blood but I pretend I was normal. Normal atleast in the way other people and probably some of my family saw me as.

A Quirkless little boy.

A powerless, useless Vampire.

*sigh*

I'll have to tell All Might.

especially if Hisa—

Jumped A bit at the notification bell going off on my laptop. "speak of the devil"

Logging in quickly, I open the video chat request. I was bit nervous since I hadn't really talk to her in years and I feel bad for just requesting to talk to her because I need her help right now and I don't kbow if I was ready.

I wasn't sure if I was ready.

But one thing I absolutely knew I wasn't ready for was the high pitched screaming that suddenly filled my room as soon as bright blue eyes and a head of long, shiny green hair filled my screen.

* * * * * * * *. * *. * * * * * *. * * *. * * * *