(33) Unknown

Normal POV

Todoroki tried and successfully manage to fall asleep easy last night, not wishing to let his mind run eith the events of the day to much, he was disappointed in himself enough, his demons probing hos conscience, but then the whole thing with Midoriya just awoke and fueled his feelings even more.

Waking and getting ready for school he went down stair only for him to find out while he was having a fight with his heart and head, The object of his affection was having a fight with their resident explosion of angsty.

Yes Bakugou.

For what ever reason they didn't entirely know, never got a straight answer but since it was Midoriya and Bakugou and he hates Midoriya for no known (or good) reason they just accepted.

They were apparently now on house arrest for a few days for their fight And breaking curfew.

Todoroki didn't have time to personally talk to Midoriya before he left to with the others for school.

He just ate his breakfast not wanting to bother the other since it looks like he was also tasked with cleaning as punishment, Iida didn't seem to care as he gave Midoriya an ear full.

He left shortly after trailing behind Iida as he hurried everyone out since this morning was assembly, though he himself wasted like 10 minutes alone scolding Midoriya.

...................

"Would you fucking stop that?!" Bakugou barked at him. He didn't even realize he was staring.

"L-like what?"Midoriya stuttered trying to go back to sweeping, playing it off.

"The fuck do mean like what!? Your looking me all sad and shit, i didn't what your pitying me about but I don't fucking need your pity."

"R-right." deciding not to get into an altercation with Kachan since it's almost nice he's been more mellow since their fight and finding out about All Might's secret ..but he wasn't taking his chances.

He didn't realize he was staring but he knew what face he might have been making and it definitely wasn't one of pity.

It's twice now he's almost attached kachan out of Hunger and it's not like he specifically targets him, he just was unfortunate enough to always being there at the time.

Fighting down thoughts, he went up to his room after cleaning, today was his last day of house arrest and he would finally be able to participate in class again.

*FROM HERE ON OUT WE "MOSTLY" IGNORE CANON or just Rearrange stuff. WE THE INTERNSHIP WILL BE PUT OFF FOR A WHILE*

...........     ........
"Mirio Senpai is awsome isn't he!?"

Midoriya beamed the air around him just oozing the urge to learn.

"Yes, he insanely strong, he will make boisterous hero, he's also one that will be hard to beat." reply dual quirk user.

"mmmm ..yes your right- Anyway  hows Provisional License training going." Midoriya asks munching on a riceball. They were currently just out back of the school lazing in the sun on a park bench a few other out here as well. Todoroki sat next to him strawberry milk in hand.

"fine i guess..how your," he paused glance at some his classmates not to far away from them. "diet going?"

Midoriya seemes confused a few seconds before he realized what Todoroki meant.

"oh um fine, fine no urges of hunger or anything I'm just fine."

Todoroki just hummed in return both teens falling back into a comfortable silence. Todoroki had manager to calm his heart around Midoriya but the ache was still there, especially when Uraraka was present and close to him, he wouldn't have noticed if he himself didn't feel something for the boy and its save yo assume nobody else has noticed her behavior towards Midoriya either. He likes Uraraka, he really does but he couldn't help that bitter feeling he had when he knew her real intent and the fact she probably had a way better shot them.