(29)

Midoriya POV

I wasn't ready for was the high pitched screaming that suddenly filled my room as soon as bright blue eyes and a head of long, shiny green hair filled my screen.

I eyes widen abit and I almost fell out my chair, when I caught my reigns again I try quieting her down getting unnecessary closed to the laptop screen.

"Hisayaaa Shhhhhhhhh!"

The screaming stopped as she just gave me a pouted face.

She stayed as I leaned back, her eyes seemingly roaming all my visible features.

She suddenly started squealing again but thankfully quiter this time.

"Aaaaaaaaaa Izuku your so big now but still so cute!- stand up let me see you!

"But—"

"Come on Stand up! please!"

I nervously huffed as I stood up out my chair, pushes it away so She could see most of my body."

"Wow Izu have you been working out?"

Why are there bandages on your hand?

"Oh Where's aunty Inko!"

"What high school are you going to now!?"

"Hisaya!" I whined pulling back into the rolling chair.

The other sheepishly giggled as they backed away from the screen. "Sorry, I just haven't talk to you or aunty Inko in such a ling time."

"Hey how long are you free for?"

"All evening why?"

I gave a small smile as I grab a pillow and propped it in my lad and under my elbows getting comfortable. 'I guess it would be nice to catch up before I explain my situation.

..............

Hisaya Midoriya. Literal knee length shamrock green hair and pretty ocean blue eyes.

My cousin on my father's side so yup a vampire a fully healthy one at that, with great control over her fangs, she has better control over her thirst and she has all the perk and powers that come with it.

She even has a quirk. If I remember correctly Screem Wave. Basically she can create sonic waves with her voice, she can even shatter and break stuff with it. I think it's super cool but she's not into hero work.

I remember long ago when the whole family was much more close and dad didn't move away yet, I used to hear the elders and Hisaya always saying how glad they where that her quirk didn't manifest till she was five, would have been a nightmare trying to deal witg her if she cried.

Anyway Hisaya is 5 years older then me, so 21 now.

We've been talking for almost an hour and I half now.

I found out she's studying to be doctor, which I didn't wasn't surprising  her mom who's also a normal human like my mom is a doctor and our aunt and grandmother  secretly special in vampire anatomy and health and she was also interested in learning. So she could be a doctor for both Humans and Vampires.

I told her what was going on with me which wasn't much especially my middle school days.

But when I told her about getting into UA and Suddenly getting into UA she started freaking out.

Happy Freaking out though.

After getting over her glee, she was a little skeptical about the "suddenly getting a quirk thing"