(25)

Todoroki POV

I Stood by my shelf, back to Midoriya, with the mug in my hand, purposely slowly heating up the contents with my quirk. Last time I glanced at him he look like he needed a little while to cool down.

You'd think I would be freaking out in this situation, well I was. Before anyway, I was worrying vmy head off when Midoriya didn't show up and I was just leave and fine but he was suddenly right in from of my door.

He seemed ofcourse startled like I was, but as we both froze in place at each other's sudden presence, I couldn't help but notice the brief series of emotions and expressions that pass over his features and danced in his almost sparkles eyes.

It went from surprise, to not that of really fear but, more of great amount worry and nervousness. And that when it hit me.

I wasn't really worry about the whole giving blood thing anyway but if I happened to show any form of uncertainty or worry pertaining to his actions on the matter, it would just negatively affect Midoriya.

He'd get all worried and want to back out, insisting that he doesn't want to hurt me.

So the best thing for me too do was to remain as calm and normal as possible. This way Midoriya stays calm and comfortable as well.

No matter what or how his presences makes me feel, I have to stay calm for his sake.

Looking back down at said boy I go to address him when I noticed his expression was now completely different, the shine in his eye seeming to glow possibly brighter, his face contorted in some what of an oblivious ... longing... confession?

Midoriya POV

I would be lying if I said the atmosphere wasn't a little awkward but, it was...calm I guess. Too Calm, Todoroki, was too calm.

Or maybe I'm just over reactiong? Yeah maybe I was just being to worried for nothing. And its best this way since I won't go rapid again. Besides We sort of this already, though it was kind of both of 'conscious' wills and was probably pretty rough with him that time which was basically the height of danger but nothing bad happened. And this type I'm perfectly in control of my body and sences, so everything should be fine right?

So Stay positive, Stay Positive, Stay Pos-

I suddenly started hearing shuffling and before I knew it Todoroki was sliping off his bed room slippers next to the edge of the futon and comfortable taking a seat right infront of me.

I almost hesitated looking up from my lap but I did so anyway, Todoroki began to talk as I did.

"I finished heating up the ...thing." he said still not familiar with name and pointing a thumb in the direction of the small table across the room which the mug sat visibly giving off steam.

"Chishiru... it's called Chishiru." I mumbled.

"ah right Chishiru."he repeating trailing off as I quickly take in hos features again and quickly retreat my gaze to my lap again, my face heating up again, he said nothing as I peaked back up at his choice of Clothes.

I don't know how long I was lost in my own thoughts cuz its seemed Todoroki had finished heating the Chishiru a while ago and somehow went to change his previous plain white shirt. He was now wearing a thin, black wide neck sweater.

exposing quite a generous amount of his neck and shoulders at the same time

I unconsciously swollen an unnameable lumo in my throat, I couldn't say if it was because my fangs could wait to sink inyo his flesh....which sounds horrible in my head by the was, or because I couldn't  deni the fact that... Todoroki looked good..like really good..I really didn't know which option to go with.

"Y-you change your shirt..." I stated more then asked, I've being staring at him for I don't know how long but he just sat there observing me so I just tried to break the tension with a simple question.

He seemed abit surprised that I actually talk and straight himself up.
"uh yeah I thought this shirt would be more convenient, I mostly wear regular shirts or turtle necks so don't be to bothered if you make a mess on this shirt. "

I caught myself of guard when I felt a wave of frustration through me. Makin g a mess would imply that I—

"I won't." I bit out suddenly now having the courage the look the other in the eyes. The other just tilted his head in confused, "you won't what?"

"I'm not making a mess, because that would imply that I'd be wasting even a littlest amount of blood and I intend not to waste a drop, its too precious." that sounded better in my head but I hope I got my point across.

Todoroki just gave a small, "thank you and sorry If I have offended you."

"n-no it's fine you were just trying to be convenient."

.......a few seconds passed before Todoroki broke the silence that had fallen.

"so...I guess we should start...its already 9:30." Todoroki stated glancing at the clock on his wall my "courage" went flying out the window replaced with my previous nerves.

"uh yeah right, we have class tomorrow."

"yeah. so which side do you want?" he replied nonchalantly, slightly pulling at his shirt, as if he would just casually offering my a drink. well technically was offering me a "drink" but that's different! and also HOW IS HE SO CALM!"

Is he ok he seems way to calm, my memory is cloudy but when I attacked him before he didn't fight back at all, didn't even struggle he just...he just-

Suddenly I felt a hand behind my neck pulling me slightly forward, my eyes automatically searching for the reason which ofcourse is Todoroki, his eyes locked with mine, filled with obvious seriousness but also held a very calm and kind feeling, I froze not out of fear or shock, ok maybe a bit of shock but also because I felt as If I was being sucked up into them normal eyes were great but Todoroki's dual colored eyes just gave more to look at-

"Do it." He almost whispered but it was he enough to pull me out of my trans as I blink in confusion.

"Just do it and here you can have my left side this type." he said giving a genuine small. was he trying to be funny? was he's trying to cheer my up? calm me down. Whether or not Todoroki was actually a little worried about this, he's putting all he's got into making 'me' the person who won't get any secondary pain or side effects from this whole ordeal feel better. I was being so selfish.

Taking a breath I calm my nerves and just went for it.

"Ok...

************************************
ok it may seem like I'm putting of the whole blood sucking part...... cuz I am I find this to be a very important and intimate (with out being to intimate) scene so i dont wanna mess it up. Also I was trying to keep everything atleast pg but I thought hell this is a Vampire fic, I'm not good at smut but it can happen? who knows and also as I said it's a vampire the word "intimate" is key here fic so theres bound to be to be some impure thoughts or actions.

Anyway thank for reading see you guys in a few.