(9)

After my tea, and few sandwiches for breakfast, I walked to class with Iida and Uraraka. Most of the trip was them pestering me on my health and making sure I was okay enough to be in class and me assuring them I was.

Though I didn't feel 100% percent lately because of my Vampire, so definitely couldn't tell them that. I still felt insanely hungry, but I was trying hard to clear my mind of it. I STILL didn't know what to do about the blood packets, all I could do for now was stay hungry or try to keep my mind off it, till I absolutely couldn't take it anymore, that one packet I have would be off limits. But unfortunately I have a feeling that time would come sooner then I'd like. I was so much more aware of everyone around and the blood that flowed through their veins,

Blood.

Fresh... warm. Blo-

I have to snap myself out of it.

***************

Getting into class I found myself looking for Todoroki, his bag was there at his desk, but he was no where in sight, 'probably still with that teacher?' Blowing it off I sat at my desk and chatted with Uraraka and Iida.

A few minutes later, I spotted Todoroki walking in, I was about to go great him but Mr. Aizawa trailed in right after and began class. Surprisingly he didn't mention anything about yesterday, probably wanting to just maybe crawl back into his signature sleeping bag. Though I should brace myself incase I get an earful later.

Just as he finished taking in a roll is silently trotted out the door, letting present mic in for English.

*sigh* I was really out of it today, we were still in the English. And I couldn't help but feel drained and miserable. The whole class is currently quietly writing an essay on Heroes, but in English, I was done..... sort of, go out to the best of my ability at the moment. I chose all might chorus, but I just wasn't into it. Sign once more I just laid my head down on the table to at least get a bit of a breath, but even though I was tired I couldn't stay still, like an up it looks like a bunch of people were still working.

Uraraka seem to still be riding to. Iida and Yaoyorozu looked about finished, not proofreading and everything they like like the prepared Geniuses they are, so I would normally do so too but I just wasn't feeling it. Bakugou was still writing to, I wonder who he chose as his favorite hero? and Todoroki wonder if he-.....huh...mmmm.. he actually look like conflicted, though looking at his paper the contents seemed fairly filled. I doubt it would be the English part something ever, he's really really smart after I land handsome and- suddenly image of Todoroki's gentle smile clouded my mind,I didn't even know I was staring.

" why was I thinking about that now maybe I should-

"Is is there something you need from Todoroki, Midoriya?

I slightly jumped in my seat turning around to see Present Mic looking at me with an eyebrow raised. squeaking out a "No sir." I turned turn my head down and glued my eyes to my own paper, my face burning from embarrassment, not daring to look up and make eye contact with the other people who I must have turned to look at me, one probably being -No definitely being Todoroki since his name was called too.

Dammit, I got caught staring and for what?! *sigh* It felt like class was taking forever! I show me the pain was unfortunately recycling on the full front of my mind, ...again. 'oh no' I muttered as I felt my stomach churn and my throat grew parcher. I could practically smell everyone in the room. It was almost unbearable.

I buried my head in my arms, trying hard to resist the smell miserably failing I unconsciously started going through the kinds of blood my classmates possessed, in front of Kacchan... type A...it smelled salty....not type O but, probably really flavourful, I wonder if- My mind was slowly going dark and I didn't notice my hand reaching towards Kachan.

So hungry.

so it hurts

-must drink

but I can't

just one sip

I can't

*SLAM!*

Everyone turned to look at me in surprise and confused as my chair harshly hit the floor. With head down I stared at my right hand in disgust and fear. It's just like when I was younger...I was about to attack Kacchan. I'm horrible. My fangs weren't out but they pulsated violently in my gums. I felt my body enveloped in a cold sweat as I stood there silently and slightly shaking.

The room was shrouded in a shocked the silence before anyone speak I called to Present Mic.

"Midor-"

"M-May I be excused p-please sir I don't feel so well." I asked a lost determined look on my face, I feel tears threatening to fall for some reason.

Present Mic look like he was about ask what was wrong but the look on my face probably made him decide against it, as he nodded almost dumbly, pulling out a Pass and telling me to get my bag as well (as if I wasn't). I scurried out the door as fast as I could, grabbing my bag, forgetting my bows and 'thank yous' gor present mic and out the door leaving my essay on the table, my chair on the floor, and my classmates pure worry and confusion.

********†***************************