(40) Fangs

Midoriya was very puzzled when he literally got thrown out of his own room but walked left anyway even if a tiny TINY part of him wanted to ease drop.

He was cooly walking down the hall when he heard voices coming from around the corner, he was about to speed up see what was going on but paused dead in his tracks when he realized.

His fangs were still out.

Quickly dashing in the opposite direction, which unfortunately wasn't the direction of the exit but fortunately the direction of the 2 floor bathroom, each floor had a bathroom besides the main shared bathroom just for emergencies.

Slipping in the thankfully unoccupied small bathroom, Midoriya shut the door and sighed ruefully as he stared back at his reflection, specifically his fanged grin.

Since his body starting changes the consequences of totally ignoring his vampire side was really biting him in the ass.

Controlling your fangs.

It was one of the most basic and almost second nature things a vampire could do, yet he didn't know how since he always tried hard to ignore it till it simply literally went away after feeding.

sighing once more he switch his gaze on himself to one of determination. He was gonna do this! right now he was gonna will his fangs away!

Tightly closing his eyes Midoriya starting muttering himself.

'ok Izuku, just breath.

breath.

breath.

cracking a single eye open, he sighed in disappointment as his fangs still shined through in all it's pointed in his mouth. closing his eyes he tried again, trying everything he could to relax his mind. 'maybe I could come up with analogy, like I did with my quirk?' he thought 'the fish cake in the microwave!' he chuckled to himself at how silly that was and how he probably sounded crazy to grand Torino but it had worked for him so no harm in trying to employ it here right?

'ok, so what can I compare to my teeth too? hmmm.

opening a draw?

nah.

more food in a microwave?

no that wouldn't make sense.

peek a boo? ....no that seem a bit to childish.

Maybe I should just try visualizing it
Midoriya:'s train of thought was interrupted as the door turned with a click and was already being pushed open — 'GOD DAMN IT I FORGOT TO CLOSE IT-

Midoriya was frozen in place, his hands clasping the edges of the sink hard as a tuff of blond hair entered the room. Midoriya started in horror as Aoyama came into view and eyed him wearily. "oh Midoriya I'm sorry i didn't know anyone was in here—

"I— " was all he uttered before clamping his mouth shut not wanting to expose his fangs and also not knowing what to say.

"Midoriya is everything okay?—" The blond questioned taking a single step closer causing Midoriya to throw a hand over his mouth, his voice coming out muffled as he spoke. "NO! —I mean yes I'm fine, I was just leaving— " he said as he hastily slipped by the blond, "I'm done here so I'm just gonna huh leave bye—" before Aoyama could get a word in Midoriya had slipped passed him and shut the door leaving him alone and a little puzzled by his strange behavior. a beat of silence pass before the blond just shrugged it off amd turned to the sink. Pulling out a tiny make up bag, yes he wore make up, being a hero in training that's class was constantly under attack didn't leave much room for beauty sleep and lengthy skin routines, so some coverage was needed from time to time.