(24)

Midoriya POV

Ok so leaving Todoroki to take a quick bath and  go to the kitchen to get the left over Chishiru drink wasn't my only reason for not coming with him right away.

I was freaking out.

I told him I was hungry.

I'm gonna drink his blood.

I feel proud of myself for being honest with him, but at the same time I couldn't help my speading heart rate and unwanted nervousness.

Two times. That how many times now I've drank straight from a person, and I can't say I'm entirely ok with that yet but those both times though I was still very conscious and remember the events, I was mostly just riding on the adeline of my pent up hunger, physically unable to fully refuse or resist and not being too aware of my surrounding or emotions.

I'm not wishing to be in that situation again, basically being on the verge of attacking someone.

I was me right now, fully incontrol and able to 'feel'. Sure I was hungry but thankfully no where near that extent.

"Uh Midoriya are you alright kero?"

I whipped my head around almost letting out a startled queak at Asui's sudden presence.

"oh Asui I-"

"Tsu please." She nonchalantly quickly corrected me.

"R-right Tsu I'm fine, was just lost in thought is all." I stuttered out trying to hide my initial nervousness but I probably failed, but Asui didn't press it as her attention switched from my person to the Thermos in my hands which held the contents which held the Chishiru drink for Todoroki.

"Um nothing just an energy drink." I stuttered out feeling oddly track by the girl since I happen to be backed up a wall with here now infront of me . She titled her head once more bringing her finger up to here mouth in her signature speaking pose, she slowly blink at me mouth open to probably ask further questions, like 'why would I want and energy drink before bed' or something like that, she's very observant.

This whole exchange and observation or a reaction towards me felt like it was taking forever. When finally managed to utter a "why-" Where were interrupted by the beep of the microwave and by her reaction might have been for Tsu.

She thankfully just dropped the question walking towards the microwave.

Seeing the opportunity I gave Asui a quick good bye bolting it out of there before she could utter a reply.

I sighed rounded the corner and getting in the elevator. I was actually suppose to warm the Chishiru up, but I suppose I could just ask Todoroki to warm it up, Before we...um..do the thing since it might be a little straining on his body and quirk even with the chishiru since he's not use to it yet.

I pushed myself off the elevator walls at the ding signalling my stop, and walking through the metal doors. 

I don't know if I was ready for this but backing down wouldn't be good for me, and would probably make Todoroki think I don't trust him. Plus I was already here on his  floor.

Walking towards Todoroki's room and stopping infront of his door, I steadied my breath and positioned my hand to knock. The halls were earily quiet and my knock would surely make some noise, I lightly swung my hand bracing for the pattered echo of the knock but it never came has I flinch then froze hand in mid air has the click of a door nob sounded and Todoroki's door suddenly flung open and almost making my drop the Thermos in my other hand.

I thought Todoroki might have some heard me but judging by the slightly surprised look on his face probably not. We both were frozen shock for a few seconds and till Todoroki broke the silence straightening up and clearing his throat, voice normal monotone, face calm.