(3)

Opening my eyes, I stared at my cielling almost forgetting I was at the dorm and not at home. Then I turned towards Little bit of brightness peeping through my window.

Sitting up I stretched and glanced at my clock. '5:24am' it was pretty early classes officially start at 8:15.

Looking down I noticed I fell asleep in the Clothes I had before. grabbing a towel, I headed towards the showers.

*Morning Shower break brought to you by Izuku's  4th Left freckle*

Feeling refreshed, I put on some normal clothes since it was a bit early for school and decided to head towards the common kitchen, feeling a bit hungry (well for something elseanyway something red), but food or something with just have to suffice four now.

Maybe some hot tea would Tide me ove-

Stopping at the the kitchen door I spotted Todoroki, he looked like he was making some kind of Japanese herbal tea?

So its not just his room he likes traditional and, I wonder if he wears like yukatas and stuff he probably looks really c-

"Midoriya, Goodmorning."

Before I answered I unconsciously ran my tongue across where my fangs would be be, just to make sure they weren't showing, a nervous habbit of mine.

"Good Morning Todoroki, your up early." I beamed, he looked at me for a minute, almost like he was trying to access or read me something  I noticed he does quite a bit before speaking.

"No particular reason....Do you want some tea?"

"Sure, if its not to much trouble."

Sitting at the table, my gaze settled on Todoroki still preparing the hot drink.
His hair and shirt collar seamed to be slightly damp, ' looks like he took an early bath too.'

Him being the only thing I could focus on in the room, I unfortunately got lost in my senses and even though from this distance , approximately 5 Maybe I could smell him perfectly, I took a wiff before I could stop myself, blood type O, same as my own and my favorite actually. So I spent all of my classmates before and I know that blood types and all, I just never savored it like this before.

" Because it's shameful and I hate it."

With those words, I myself said, ringing through my head I immediately stop myself, the shame sinking in and tried to focus more on the tea, it smelled pretty good actually.

A few moments later Todoroki came over with to mugs of piping liquid, placing one infront of me and sitting on the left side of the table from me.

"Careful it's hot."he said in a monotone and began blowing on his own cup. Giving a cheer 'thank you' and a smile, I picked up my cup and began doing the same.

Todoroki was surprisingly already drinking  his tea, very calming seemingly unbothered by the
heat, though I suppose he could have used his quirk whether it be his hot side to effortlessly with stand the heat or just simply use his ice to cool it down.

Finally getting the liquid to a drinkable temperature I took a gulp and—

"Wow!" I gasp feeling the warmth spread through my body, the the taste was so so..i don't even know how to describeit, it was just super delicious, the taste and warmth practically pushing my blood thirst to the back of my mind.

"How is it?" Todoroki asked taking another unbothered sip of his own mug again.

"IT'S AMAZING!!" I chined with sincerely for it really was.

He nodded with neutral look, but I could tell he was satisfied with my reaction and felt even a bit smug.

A comfortable silence fell between us untill I attempted to break it.(for bonding purposes ofcourse)

"so....are you always up early?"

"Not always, though I could ask the same of you."

"ah no same for me, I just happen to wake up early is all, if anything I'm surprised Iida isn't up yet. "

"Actually he must have been up before anyone  of us, he left quite a while ago to go for a run."

"Figures." I chuckled. I also couldn't help myself from smiling at how comfortable he was talking about others. And if you didn't really look you would be able to make out the small smile that seem to play on his lips just for a brief moment.

After finishing Our tea, Todoroki opted to going back to his room to get ready and I did so too.

When class started the day went on pretty normally, and evening hero classes just had standard combat training.

I was paired with Uraraka, and I have to say she's gotten really good at hand-to-hand combat, I hope she's was ok today, a bunch of times she would suddenly get really red in the face and stepped away from me, though I don't know if she was really sick since she was mostly winning.

Anyway, I took a bath before and had a big  dinner with the everyone. But I was still 'hungry'.

I knew how much I had but I checked anyway,

'2 packets'.

I left home before my other parchments could arrive leaving me no choice but to come to the dorms eith only 3 packet, now 2. Normally 3 could last a week and I'd feel perfectly fine but lately I've been feeling more thirsty then ever.

Maybe it's just the continues training. Yeah. It has to be. Weighing my options, I gave in to the thirst and decided to just to drink just half out one.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'Danm it.' I cursed as I stared at the empty blood packet in my hand. I got carried away and drank the whole thing.

'Stay calm, mom should have another box coming by the end of the week, you can manage. Just three days'

Sighing, I threw away the empty packet, brushed my teeth and went to bed.