You cant stay mad forever

Okay so it's Monday ewwwww

Hope you like this chapter

Enjoy

Guysss before you read this I had it half written and then the app crashed and I never saved it so it deleted half the chapter ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lola's POV

After what Sophie I mean Quinn said I felt bad for her she gas been through all that because of a few rumours that started and got out of hand.

"Lola l-luke means well he really does miss you and Lily and the boys his so upset over all the relationships his ruined with you guys and he misses his best friends" Quinn says into my shoulder. I think about what she says as we sit down and watch a movie. What if she's right what if luke does miss us. I miss him as my best friend and Ashton. Maybe I should forgive him. He never meant to hurt anyone he was drunk and stupid and deserves another chance. "Guys maybe we should speak to luke and let him apologise because I think QuinnI think he deserves another chance. He made a stupid mistake and so did ashton. They need to be forgiven. After a few minutes everyone agrees with me so I decide to call Luke. He answered on the second ring

"Hey Lola?" He says unsure if it was me.

"Hi I was wondering could you come over me and the boys want to talk to you and Ashton." I say getting anxiety just think about how this could turn out. I hope it turns out okay.

"Ummm..........yeah.......sure...we'll be there soon." He says obviously confused

I sigh and end the phone call. "Right how are we going to explain this. They can see lily. How can we explain that and ho-" I stop mid sentence and run upstairs to the nearest bathroom. Quinn nod Lily follow me. I throw up. Quinn rubs my back and says soothing things while Lily holds my hair. We walk downstairs and calum looks really worried."im fine it was just my anxiety when it gets really bad I throw up I'm ok" I say brushing it off."no lola it's not okay sit down. I'm not letting my best friend go back into hospital agai over this like last time. Shit I shouldn't have said that. Forget I said anything" Lily rambles on."lola what happened Lily tell me now." Calum looks from me to Lily and back to me. I nod at Lily to tell them." Ok well lola has anxiety and she started throwing up every morning and we thought she was having really bad anxiety. She didn't eat properly and when she ate she would make herself throw it up because she thought she was gaining weight. She began to stop eating altogether. Later we found out that it wasn't Lola's anxiety she was actually pregnant with lukes baby and since lola stoped eating the baby died of starvation. It died on inside her and she had to deliver it died." My vision became blurry from the tears building up inside me. Calum comes over and hugs me. I burry me head into his chest and let out a cry." I took a baby's life because I though I looked fat. I killed it." I say into Calum's chest my words getting muffled in his jumper."clola it's ok you didn't no. Now I'm gonna explain to luke about me being alive and about forgiving him you just sit there and stay healthy ok." Lily says I smile at her."right someone get 6 big bags of Doritos and 3 cokes out of the cupboard. We need to celebrate Quinn joining are group and becoming are new friend." I say hugging her."wait why 6 bags the girls can't eat and that just St leaves us 3" I chuckle at what michael said."well I'm having 2 and so are you guys because I don't want to be the only pig here. Yes I do know there the big share bags but I'm still gonna eat two because I can. I do what I want. I'm punk rock" I say trying to be sassy they just laugh at me. Mikey gets the crisps and cokes and we watch another movie we are watching grown ups 2. I love this movie. It's so funny. We're in fits of laughter until there was a knock on the door. Oh no it time. Michael goes to get the door letting Luke and Ashton in. I begin to feel sick again. Calum squeezes my hand for support."ok the reason your here is because we need to tell you something and don't interrupt at any point until we're finished" Quinn says to luke and Ashton s they look at Lily confused." Ok yes it's me Lily. I'm alive well I'm a ghost just like Sophie or as we know her Quinn. We brought you here today to show you that Zimbabwe a ghost and still alive kinda and to forgive you for what you did and would like to put this behind us and become friends again. Quinn told us how much you missed me and lola and how much you missed calum and Michael and how upset you were when the band broke up over the situation." Lily says telling them everything. They were speechless. Ashton gets up and pulls us into a group hug. Wow I've missed these boys so much. "Thank you thank you for forgiving us and taken us back. I've missed you guys so much and we will never ever be stupid again we really missed you" ashton says hugging us all individually so does luke. When luke reaches Quinn he smirks at her and she smirks back. I wonder what that's about. Probably nothing to worry about I hope. We decided to go to the theme park. We head inside and spilt up. Me and Calum go together. Michael and Lily together aww there so cute together. Luke Ashton and Quinn went together. We all go are separate ways and agree to meet back here in an hour. If are plans change text everyone.

----------------

Ashtons POV (why hello havnt seen you here before)

I can't believe Luke and Sophie (Quinn) plan worked. I never thought lola, Lily, Michael and Calum would fall for that pathetic lie. How dumb are they. I thought lola was smart guess I was wrong. Haha. When Lily forgives us. I put on fake tears and hug them all. But they don't know this is apart of are plan it's all a game to us. When we got to the theme park we spilt up me, luke and Sophie (Quinn) go together. We have an hour to go over are plan so far.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Surprise update yay it's kinda a filler but what do you think about them forgiving luke and Ashton and what do you think there plan is any ideas
Vote and comment and ️Thxs for 700 views love you all