The new person

I went into school to see a group of people surrounding something. I go over to look at what it is . I saw this girl,really pretty, that I've never seen before.
"she must be new" lily said I nod my head. When I realised no one could see lily. I probably look like a freak oh well. When I went into first class the girl sat beside me.
" Hi I'm Sophie" she smiles and pulls me into a hug. I hug her back a bit shocked on what happened.
" Hey I'm lola." I half smile "the weird kid that no one likes" I mutter under my breath.
" Well there wrong your not weird I like you."she says smiling I look at her shocked that she likes me. A person likes me and she's gorgeous blonde hair and pretty face she's like. Model (pic on the side of Sophie)
"hey I was wondering and just say no if you don't want to but I was wondering could we be friends because I'm new and I don't know anyone and I don't want to go with the wrong crowd who are bitches" I pinch myself to make sure this isn't a dream.
" I would be honoured to be friends with you and give you heads up on bitches. Ohh look speak of the devil Emilia and her group of mean girls. They're the bitches of the universe" I point over to them. I'm so happy to have a pretty girl to be my friend other than lily who is pretty too unlike me. I wonder why Calum likes me. Just then him and Mike walk in .
"Hey faggots " I hug them both
"sup midget" Mike says ruffling my hair to annoy me.
"hey lo" Calum says giving me a peck on the lips.
" Oh by the way this is Sophie she's new and wants to be my friend me out of all the pretty girls she picks the ugly one" I say all happy
"your not ugly your perfect just the way you are" cal wraps his arms around me and I blush.
"Did you seriously just quote brono Mars's song just the way you are" I laugh at what Michael just said to cal. I hug Calum and thank him.
" oh hey Sophie I'm Calum or cal Lola's boyfriend and this is Michael or Mikey or Mike whatever you prefer who is my best friend" Calum says introducing himself as my boyfriend made me melt a bit inside. After school I invite Sophie to come to the mall the next day and she accepted. I walk home with Calum and cuddle on my couch watching monster inc.
"cal?" I look up at him
"Mhmm?"
" I just want to ask you something "
"What is it babe"
"Why do you like me" I ask. I really wanted to know
"Because your everything I'd ever ask for" he says looking down at me
"Your the perfect girl. You arnt full gilrly. you have good music taste. Can cook. I can make fun of you and you wouldn't get sensitive about it, your pretty,you can be girly when you want to,your a goody to shoes and a bad ass at the same time, you play Xbox and play station,play guitar and can sing and you likely friends oh and don't care about what you eat like how many carbs are in something if your hungry than you eat whatever you want and that's what I like about" (play video)
" I love you " I kiss him and it turns into a make out session I smile through the kiss and so does he as we break apart.my lips feel cold without his
" I love you too" I smile from ear to ear and turn back to watch the movie but I couldn't concentrate there was to much in my head."why did I never say I love you to Luke and we went out for a year and I say it to Calum and we haven't been going out that long. Did I not like Luke. No I did but I love Calum more or is he just a rebound to help me get over Luke. Noooo cal isn't a rebound I love him so much."all these thoughts going through my head that it made it hurt. I try get up but Calum's arm grip around my waist makes it hard to move. I look over to see him asleep. He looks so cute asleep. I quickly take afew pic of us before loosening his arm from me do I could get painkillers for my migraine. When I come back into the sitting room I see Calum's hand searching for me. I try hold back my laughter. He opens one eye to find me and when he sees I'm not there he pouts not noticing me. I burst out laughing at his reaction."why did you move" he says taping the couch for me to cuddle him.
" I had to get painkillers" I snuggle into his chest smelling his nice cologne that I love.
"Well don't leave me again because it's like my heart is taken away." He kisses me and I snuggle closer and sleep. I dream about me and Calum all night.

A/n okay so it's just a filler chapter but I thought it was adorable when calum told her why he loved her😍😍😍😍 I hope you like the book. I was at a causplay thing. It's where you dress up and go to conventions like comacon in America but I left at 8am and got back at 22:27 and I had no wifi all day I check my iPad to see 17 votes a comment and 399 reads and I died I was so happy thank you guys so much ily hope you like this stupid chapter that sucks xx