Secrets have to be shared with someone

Calum parks the car in his driveway.omg I'm so nervous."babe it's okay don't be nervous"wow can he read my mind.what am I thinking now.haha I'm funny."i noticed you were nervous and I can't read your mind. I can tell by your face expression and you were thinking out loud " he says smirking."oh haha but what if they don't like me cal." I wipe my hands off my skirt because their all sweaty."babe don't worry they'll love you just like I love you okay.now come on." He gives me a kiss. I calm down and get out of the car. We enter the house." Hello you must be lola. Calums told us so much about you. I'm joy Calum's mom." I shake her hand and she pulls me into a hug.wow she's friendly."come on let's go into the sitting room while mom makes dinner." Calum says getting a bit embarrassed. He grabs my hand and gives it a squeeze."see my mom loves you. Which means everyone loves you." He whispers in my ear. We go into the sitting room. Mali was sitting on the armchair.she notices me and Calum and smiles." You must be lola. I've heard so much about you. Actually your the only thing this idiot goes on about everyday. He never shuts up." She says ruffling cal hair. He blushes." Your Mali. The gorgeous sister. How are you related to him. Look at him and look at you. His eww and your wow." I say pointing to Calum and then to Mali. Mali nods in agreement laughing."shut up you love me." Calum says pushing me onto his lap.hugging me." I do" I say cuddling into Calum."so where's dad, Mali" he turns to face Mali again."he had some business trip his so sorry he couldn't make it." She says with genuine sympathy." Well then lola now need to worry if my family like you anymore because as you can tell they love you but not as much as I do because that's impossible." He says kissing me. I smile at him. He can be so cheesy and funny and cute and romantic all in one. I love him so much."cal come help me make dinner please." His mum calls from the kitchen I get off his lap and he goes into the kitchen while I talk to Mali."I'm so glad cal meet you. His been so happy ever since you were together.how did you meet." She asks me." I know he first saw you at the mall with your friend lily but at band practice lily told him that you like him and Luke got jealous snd decided to ask you out but how did you get together because ever since lily died his been so down. He try's to hide it but sometimes I can see his hurt. I loved lily she was so funny they were really close. I'm so sorry about what happened with her. I'm sorry I'm rambling it's just I was so excited to finally meet the girl that help my baby brother." She says I was so happy that I made him happy. I never thought I made anyone happy. Wow. I got butterflies just hearing that I make him happy." Amm well if anything I should be happy that I meet Calum because he saved me. You see since Lily's death I moved to a different school different house and stopped speaking to Luke and Ashton. I never knew Calum was in a band. I never knew lily listened to the band. I was so oblivious to all this. So anyways after finding lily dead. Me and my mom moved. I never payed attention in class always sat at the back. Ignoring everyone and everything. The teachers gave up on me. I listened to music or played on my phone. I had no friends. I was getting bullied by theres popular girls aka mean girls and one day I was crossing the road and they called me. I turn around to see what they want. They whispered to each other.I couldn't hear them but one girl said it to loudly. She said she hopes I die. I had no clue what they were on about. Then all of a sudden I heard a car slam it's breaks and I black out. I heard crystal saying they never meant it that it was a joke. When I woke up. I saw everyone thanking Calum. I was confused and still a bit dizzy. Calum helped me up and offered me a lift home. He told me what happened and how he gave me mouth to mouth. When I got out of his car. He said same time tomorrow. At first I thought it was a joke. The most popular guy in school wanted to be friends with the weird kid but he said he liked me and after that we've been together. If he never saved me that day I wouldn't be here and I'm thankfully " I say as a tear rolls down my cheek. I looking at Mali who was wiping tears from her eyes." Wow that was really touching lola. I never knew my brother was a romantic kind. I'm sorry that you went through all that." Dye pulls me into a hug and I'm thankful for it because I really needed a hug." Wow what happened in here. Were you watching that movie fault in are stars again Mali I told you stop watching sad movies." Calum says coming into the sitting room to see us hugging. He was so clueless sometimes."no cal lola was telling me how you met. How you saved her life." Mali says laughing.Calum walks over to me pulling me on his lap."well we saved each other's life's." He kissed me and then pulled away."almost forgot mom told me to get you girls for dinner." He says getting up again. Me and Mali following him into the kitchen. We were greeted by the mouth watering scent of a roasted dinner all set out. Calum pulls a chair out for Mali."for you madam and fir you madam." He says pulling another out for his mom and "of course for my lovely lady." He pull me out a chair. He dishes out are dinner and then excuses himself to go a toilet." So do you have any ideas what Calum wants to do for his birthday on Sunday." Mali asks as soon as cal disappears. " No I don't but I was gonna throw him a surprise party tomorrow if that's okay." I ask them." Of course and you can have it hear. Mali can help you set it up and invite his friends." Joy says clapping her hands." Oh thank you Mrs hood" I say grateful for her offer."joy call me joy" she says smiling." I actually have a band booked for him. I have nirvana booked to play for it." I say."thats great okay I'll give you my number and we can talk more about this later. Just incase he here's us." Mali says just as we hear footsteps coming down the stairs."so as I was saying. I was thinking of going to the cinema to see a movie on Sunday if you'd like to come Mali and Mrs ho- I mean joy. I was thinking of seeing that movie love rosie"
( I really wanna see that movie) I say winking at them to play along as calum walks in." Oh yeah I don't think we have anything on Sunday I'd enjoy it that." Mali joins in." Sorry Hun I can't I have to have this house clean for when my husband comes home." Joy says also joining in." What's happening Sunday." Calum asks sitting beside me and digging into his dinner."oh we are going to see the movie love rosie in cinema. You wanna come." He looks abit taken back."wait we're going to see a chick flick on my birthday" he asks all three of us girls pull a shocked face."oh my we forgot it was your birthday" we all say."oh it's okay we can see the movie I'm sure it's good anyways." He says smiling. I feel bad doing this to him but it's worth it to see his face when we surprise him. we were finishing off are dinner when there's a knock on the door." Hello joy Mali Calum and lola it's just us I mean me" Michael says opening the door."hope you used protection" lily shouts. us three could here her and laugh."hey mike how are you." Mali says taking up are plate and putting them into the dishwasher."right kids I'm up stairs have fun and don't be to loud." Joy says giving Mali and calum a kiss and me and Mike a hug before heading upstairs." Yeah I'm off to see you guys I'm going out with a friend nice meeting you lola. Here's my number so we can have a catch up sometime soon" she winks at me and walks off. Okay first things first
(I'm a realist 😂) "lily you have to tell us about Sophie and you guys got to explain y ur names are like that on texts." Cal says walking into the sitting room."okay Sophie that hoe ain't loyal." Lily says starting the story
*flashback*
" hey lola over here"
"Oh sorry Sophie I'm actually gonna catch up with my boyfriend."
*sophie's phone rings*
"Hey have you done it yet. Have you met him does he like you yet" luke says
"Luke calm down. I'm trying. I'll try get her to have me and him over okay. Just calm down. It's all going to plan. Just give it time." Sophie says
"okay just make sure that lover boy falls for you and dumps her" luke bitterly laughs
" I promise Lukey " she says twirling her hair
*flash back ends*
"So luke set her up to flirt with cal make him want her.dump me for her and luke would ask me out and me being desperate accept. Okay that's messed up" I say
"Well I don't like Sophie anyways but lola stay away from her okay. I can't believe luke would be that low" cal says."okay what about your names." Mikey asks.
"Amm how abut a movie and then we'll tell you about are names on iMessage" I say not wanting to think about that right now. I go to the dvd stack and take out mean girls. Putting it into the DVDs player." Is this Mali's or yours" lily asked pointing to the movie."mine, it's really good.okay" cal says blushing. I walk over to the couch sitting beside him. He pulls me closer to him and I use his heat as a pillow. The movie begins and everyone shuts up. We eat the snacks that were left out for us. After the movie finished. It was time to tell the story of are names on iMessage."okay story time" Mike says clapping his hands." Okay have you ever wondered how lola meet me as a ghost." Lily asks. The boys look at her confused." Yeah when we were at the beach she saw you" cal said." Nope we meet before that. I guess lola never told you the real story." Lily looks at me and so do the boys." I thought you were gone so I thought I never had to explain it." I say looking at my feet."fine well I'll tell them because I know it's a hard subject for you to talk about and I'm sorry over what I did to you." Lily said looking upset. I nod and Calum pulls me into a hug." It's okay." He cooed drawing shapes on my back and rubbing his thumb over my hand."okay well let's get this over and done with" lily begins.
*flashback*
Every morning I wake up all happy, open my window and breathe in the fresh air. Closing my eyes, letting the wind hit my face. Waking me up. Whin I open my eyes. I saw HER sitting in the tree watching me. It would always happen. She would sit in that tree watching me and if I left the house she'd follow me.
I get dressed and ready for the horrible day awaiting for me. She's in my class but no one ever notices her not even the teachers. It's like she's a ghost.
They never call her name when their checking who's in but she always whispers her here. She always end up sitting beside me because we are seated in alphabetical order.
I ask my teacher to move me away from here. My teacher thinks I'm going insane. She keeps saying there's no one sitting beside me.
" Look miss she's right there. How can't you see her? Please can I be moved to a different seat" I say pointing towards my desk where SHE was.
She sat there waving at me with a big grin on her face which made me even more frustrated.
"Lola hunny there's no one there. Now sit down and stop interrupting my class or get out" she puts on a voice you use when talking to a baby.
I go back to my sit and slouch down into it. I just zone out for the rest of the class because I wasn't going to sit and listen to her when she thought I was insane. I moved schools to get a fresh stat make new friends but everyone hated me and thought I was weird and I was sick of it. When I told the teacher to move me everyone laughed. I heard whispers from behind me. I hated it because the thing is SHE is real. When I first came into that class I saw this boy who was staring straight back at me. We made eye contact but I broke it and walked to the front of the class to give the teacher a note saying I was new. The boy was so good looking. He was tanned looking a bit Asian but I had a feeling he wasn't Asian. He had brown hair with blonde highlights in his fringe. He was very muscular and had brown eyes. I was told to take a seat. The only seat that there was was one right across from the boy. As I sat down he gave me a smile and whispered "hey I'm Calum. Nice to meet you. I like your top." I smile back at him and look down at me outfit. It was a tank top with sum41 on it and black skinny jeans with vans and a beanie. I had dyed the ends of my hair blue."thanks I'm lola" I say trying to keep my cool."so you listen to sum41 I love them and I don't think I know any girl who likes them." He says smiling at me." Well that me being punk rock and a bad ass." He laughs at this." Mr hood and Mrs waters do you have something to share with the class" we both shake are heads. After that day everything changed because SHE came and started stalking me and everyone thought I was weird even Calum. I was taken out of my train of thought when the bell rang. I rush out of school. Trying my hardest to get away from HER but it was no use. I didn't give up. I keep running as fast as I could until I reach my house." Mum she outside look. Right there. Look do you see her?" I ask out of breath from running.
I grab my mum's hand and drag her to the window to see HER.
" Lola hunny I've told you time and time again lily isn't there. You know that, she's dead remember she died last year?" My mum looked at me abit worried.
Lily killed herself last year over the death of her parents. She said she couldn't survive living with her brother knowing that he killed them. Even if it was an accident. He was drink driving. The reason I knew so much about lily was because she was my best friend and now she's gone.........forever.
" I know Lily's dead mum. I was at her house the night she did it. It's all my fault. I should've known she would do it but u didn't and I couldn't stop her. That will haunt me for all eternity. But I'm telling you it's her. She she's she's stalking me and I I I don't know how to stop it" I stutter close to tears.
"Lola darling why don't you have a lie down. I think your over tired and are imagining things" she patted my shoulder
"Mum I don't need to lie down I'm not tired. This isn't a joke. I'm not imagining this. It's real, mum I'm serious." I was a little annoyed now that no one believed me.
How can no one see lily? Why can I see here and one else can? It's as if it's a dream but I know it's not. I get a text. I unlock my phone to read it.
To: lola#BFF
HEY lola how are you. I can't wait to see you at school tomorrow. I have an idea why don't I come over to up your house right now:)