Is this real ???

All I wanted to do is get up ,to move. I knew I could but something was holding me back. It was dragging me down,whispering I my ear. Telling me I'm not worth it. I don't deserve to be punished up in earth anymore. If I stay here I'd be where I always wanted to be DEAD but something was wrong I could feel it. As if someone somewhere was saying

"DONT GIVE UP LOLA NOT YET. IT ISNT YOUR TIME TO LEAVE"

"It Is my time. I don't belong up there. I don't fit in. I'm just a stupid misfit that nobody cares about" I scream

" I PROMISE SOMEONE DOES CARE ABOUT YOU. JUST GIVE THEM TIME TO GAIN ENOUGH COURAGE TO ADMITT IT PLEASE FOR ME"

"I don't believe you who are you how do you know me"

" ITS LILY YOUR BEST FRIEND"

"STOP" I scream "your lying your not lily. Lily's dead. She killed herself because of Ashton and her brother luke "

"Lola I promise you it's me just stay alive for a while I'll be right beside you"

"How could you be beside me your a ghost?"

"I can stay beside you and let you and only you see and hear me. Do you understand. Please just wake up for me. We will get throughout this together I promise "

All of a sudden I take a breath of air and wake up to find Elise and her friends crying and a crowd around me. I see this boy above me. I think he gave me moth to mouth because everyone is thanking him. He looks familiar. I know him from somewhere but where.

I didn't realise that I'd been staring at him for the past while till I saw him blush and he offered to give me a lift home. He was gorgeous he had dark brown hair and these chocolate button eyes that just made you melt and his jaw line was just so perfect. I couldn't refuse the lift because I real wanted to spend time with him even afew minutes. If that's all I get.

"unmmm well if you don't mind I'd love to get a lift back to my house. I'm still a bit dizzy and confused about what just happened" I said

"Ofcourse I'd give you aloft any time you need" he said blushing "and maybe I can help you figure out what just happened on the road" he tells me as we walk beside eachother towards his car .

"So where do you live"

"Just down by the town square. It's about half an hour away"

"Ohhh amm ok"

" if it's to long I'll get a bus seriously it's ok I have enough money. You don't have to feel guilty"

"Oh no it's ok sorry I didn't mean to be rude I was just wondering if you live so fAr away why do you go to school here"

"I go to school here.....".I begin to trio off.

"Wait how do you know I go to school here" I ask abit freaked out that a random stranger knew where I went to school

"Oh right I forgot to introduce myself I feel stupid now" he begins blushing " I'm calum hood and your Lola" he says putting out his hand for me to shake." I'm in your year. We gve science together"

"Ohhh I knew you looked familiar but I didn't know where from because to be honest I don't pay much attention to what's going on around me"

"I transferred to this school because in my other school I had my best friends luke Ashton and lily and lily killed herself over something I don't really wanna talk about it right now. Can you tell me what just happened to me. Why were there so many people and why were Elise and all crying and" but before I could finish calum cut me off and goes