Are you staying

I keep getting death threats from lily. I know no one else sees her.i realised that when Calum asked why I was staring at a car. I said it was lily. Me and Calum haven't really spoke much. I think he thinks I'm weird. It kinda hurts. The one person I trust and tell everything to leaves me. Just like everyone in my life.Luke and Ashton have been texting me a lot recently. I never answer. She tells me to keep quiet. It would be better to stay alone and not talk to anyone that why they can't hurt me.

Friday night I get a phone call. I expect it to be lily. She always calls me when I'm lonley. One day

(Flash back)

I asked her why she came back to earth. " that night you blacked out after you got hit by a car. I told you I'd be here that only you could see me and be carful so you don't look crazy. That's why he left lo. His scared. I'm sorry I said no one

Irked you and all that it's just I was uh you know it was my Ammmm time of t t the month" she says. "Haha it's grand I'm glad your back lil I've missed you a lot."

We always talk to each other when we can sometimes I see her. Other times I don't."lo you need to get him back. He loves you and he makes you happy." "Maybe one day but for now let's leave it.

(End of flash back)

The phone call was private. I answer anyways "hello" I ask nervously. I gaze around my room. Home alone again. My parents were at work as usual." Yes hello is this Lola rose waters?"

This male voice said through the phone."amm yes this is Lola. Is everything ok?""lola maybe sit down. I have some bad news." "Yeah I'm sitting. What is it?what happened?"

"Lola I'm sorry to say your parents were in a very bad car accident. The person who was in the other car is injured with a broken leg and a few scratches but unfortunately your parents weren't so lucky. I'm s s sorry to say your parents have p-p-pased away" "oh my god why why nooooooo this can't be happening no no no I'm sorry I got to go" I say tears rolling down my cheek as I hang and ring the only person I could trust.

"Ahhh hello"

"I'm sorry if I woke you it's just" my voice and tears coming down uncontrollably.

"Lo what's wrong? Are you ok? Wait there I'll be right over.im sorry I've been ignoring you it's just..l."

"It's fine I get it I'm a messed up misfit I'm used to it. I'll see you soon please hurry."

Calum leaved an hour away."lo you can do it if you want. I'm not gonna force you but if you think that's what you want. Then I'll support you. She told me as I sat there staring at the razor. "I'm sorry I can't stay anymore" I say through tears as I grab the razour and put it to my wrist.i swipe it across my bare hand multiple times. Blood going every where. I slowly fall unconscience due to loss of so much blood. The last thing I hear before I black out is calum"Lola what the fuck. Shit Lola Lola wake up please don't go" he said holding me close I could feel his tears