Cos I'm not fine at all

Calum's POV ( About fucking time ;)

I saw her with two boys at school today. I think one of them is in one of my classes. I miss her soooo much but I know I need to let her move on she doesn't deserve all this drama that has happened the last couple of months with luke and lily and everyone. I need to let her live a life of drama free and be happy. I think that those boys are making her happy. She was holding one of their hands I think they're going out. She deserves love with someone who dosn't lie to her like I have.

~Flashback~

1 year ago

"All you have to do is make her fall for you and i'll do the rest" Luke tells me as he explains the plan to all of us.

"Okay so lily, you bring her to the mall tomorrow. Calum , you'll be there and you both have to make sure she like you okay. Then later that day I'll ask her out. On mums birthday her and dad are moving out and moving to england but we're going to say they're going to dinner and Lola will stay over and me and ashton will go to a "party" at Calum's and will drive home and pretend to have been drink driving and "Kill" our parents by driving on the wrong side of the road. Lily when I ring Lola about this you'll here and panic and start saying things like you cant take this or live with me and later that night you'll "Kill" yourself making sure Lola sees it. Then hopefully she won't speak to us and after we do that I'll tell you the rest okay?" Luke says telling us the plan that we have to do so lola dosn't get hurt by the truth. We all frown and nod our heads.

"Why can't we tell here the truth it would be less work and won't scare her as much." Lily says hating what we have to do and what we have to put Lola through. "You know we can't tell her the truth and we got to make sure she never finds out do you understand. I know that It's horrible to have to do this but you know why we are doing it I'm sorry but it's for the best." Lily wipes the tears that have fallen and luke gives her a hug as we all try to write a song in these bad situation.

~Flashback ends~

  After school me and michael go to Lukes house and meet up with the gang."Well anything new?" Lily asks her vice breaking because of everything that lola had to go through.I nod my head still frowning.

"She's made friends and is dating a guy called Jake. She's really happy and has forgotten all about us just like we wanted right?" I say searching the sad faces in the room.

good"Ashton says everyone nods and says yeah even though deep down we all fell upset over it but we have to continue with it.

"What do we do next then Luke? Are we finished messing up her life yet?" mike asks. Luke shakes his head and starts to explain the next phase we have to do.

 "Now that she has a happy life we need to work on afew songs for the fans and then after we release them maybe just maybe we can tell her why we did all this and she can come to england with us to visit mum and dad." Luke says as we all agree and get our minds set on writing songs. We end up finishing  the song I had started writting called amnesia and we wrote another song Luke had been writing called tomorrow never dies ( a/n Idk who wrote what songs so i'm just make it up sorry :/) Both of them based on everything we've put lola through.

We all live Lukes house because we all just wanted to be alone with our thoughts right now."So she believed the special effects mikey did to make it look like I was fading away?" Lily asked running up to me. She didn't want to be alone because if she started to think about what we're doing then she might changed her mind and tell Lola everything.

"Yeah I guess, Lily the thing is I hate seeing her with him and not me because I really did love her and even though I know she deserves someone who will treat her right it doesn't change how I feel" I say as we continue to walk and lily listens considerable.

"I know how do you think I feel doing this to my best friend having to pretend that im dead just so she doesn't find out about the truth" She says understanding how I feel and letting me know i'm not the only one who feels this way.

"Well I better go back home have school tomorrow, keep an eye on her make sure she stays happy promise me, see you at mine after school. Bye Calum" Lily says taking a right turn to go back to her house because we just had walked around the block. I take a left and head off to my house to think how I can deal with tomorrow.

shes is a completely diffent person. She's so happy and I havn't seen any recent scars which means she hasn't relapsed. I think I saw a   tattoo on her back I wonder what it is she got.

I  wish I could tell her the truth about her family she deserves to know about her parents and why Lily's parents have gone over to england and that she's not actually related to lily and luke at all but she was adopted that bit is true.

she needs to meet them she needs to know the truth and if I go back to school tomorrow then I know i'll probably blab and we can't afford that."Luke I have an idea" I ring luke to let him know what i was thinking of doing.I add michael,Lily and ashton to the call." I know that if I stay at school with lola I'll end up telling her so I was thinking of transfering to your school and mike, if you want you can come. What do you think?" I ask thinking that my plan was good.

"ok but you cant move till summer which is this friday and then for are senior year we can all be together." Luke suggests which means as son as we come back from england me and mike can transfer which was fine with me."

 (a/n I dont know if I had said earlier what year they were in and if I aid they were doing their last year then pretend I said second last year because once everything is revealed you'll understand why I had to change it. Hope you like this It's kinda short but thats because I didn't want to reveal to much of the plot in this chapter. Guys if you havn't all ready read my over book I'd advise you too because it has something to do with this story sooner or later and it will make loads more sense when I explain also I've started to loose reads sually I'd have 50-70 reads per chapter and now I'm lucky to even get 10 which really upsets me and i'm trying to make this as good as possible and I hope you like it. if you have an ideas on why im loosing reads or how I can get them back please comment and also I had this Idea of a little game for who ever reads these little a/n's everyone comment something nice for someone and keep it going. No one will probably do it but worth a try XD I'll start it in a minute after I say afew more things. this was done early because I have a disco friday it's foam and I can't wait also I won tickets to go see marcus butler in dublin while his on his book tour so if any of you are going to it in Ireland let me know and we might be able to meet up also while writting this I was listening to afew songs I like on spotify and I made it into a playlist if any of you won't to listen and follow I'll follow back just tell me your from this my name on it is either chloe deasy of chloe.deay ok anyways love you lots xxxxx dont forget to vote + comment to play the game i'll start it. Who ever is reading this you are beautiful and are goals no matter what anyne else says to you <3