Summer

~ Lola's POV ~

" So you excited for summer this year, any plans?" Zack says on the phone to me and i just smile and nod my head. Me and Zack were facetiming as I did my homework. Tomorrow was our last day as juniors in high school. Next year would be our last year and we'd be finally seniors. " To be honest I have been this excited for summer or anyhing really since Lily was around. Ammm I'm not sure what to do this summer just yet but I've been saving up money to hopefully get away on holiday some day" I nervously laugh at how excited I am that I'm acting like a young school girl. " Yeah me and jake were gonna trygo on a road trip or something this summer, Oh My God you should totally come with us. It would be so fun , The three musketeers go on a road trip. I can see it now" Zack moves his arms above his head as if seeing it as a headline or something. I laugh at his stupidity and he also smiles. " yeah I'd like that. For once I wanna do one of those summers that all the teens do in the movies." I say wanting this dream and expectation I had as a kid for teens to actually happen. Zack agrees and I decided to get back to ding my algebra so I could talk to Zack because this as all I had left to do. As I finish the last equation I check the time. I gasp shocked that it was 2am. I knew it was late but I never thought it was this late. " What hppened wh did you gasp and look shocked? Did you just realise that I was really good looking cause I thought you knew that already" Zack says smirking before you get the wrong idea and say that he likes me or that his flirting wih me and hw could he do that to his best friend. But its not how it looks. It's just the way we are we always do friendly flirting even when jakes there its just us messing about. " no I just realised we have been on this for like 3 hours and that its 2am , Zack babe your anything but good looking" I say wiping his little smirk off his face. " well I guess that you want to sleep and pick me up in the morning but before you go tell me exactly how this isn' t extremley sexy cause last ime I remebered every girl wanted me and would do anything to get me." he winks and pulls his top up to show off his six pack."nope still dont see it all I see is a complete wanna be." I say looking innocently at him. he frowns at me before coming up with another thing to back him up. " then girl you need to get your eye sight fixed cause even strangers mix me up with the amazing zack effron and say we look alike." he says proud of himself for hinking that up seeing as his name was zack. " you mixed up with zac effron ahaha you must be jking." I say bursting out in fits of laughter. "stop its true" he says sounding defeated. I try calm my laughter. wiping the tears from my eyes." whatever zac effron im off to be see you tomorrow for our last day of school. Rolll on summer whoop whoop." I bid goodbye before ending the call. I pack my homework away and throw my bag on the floor and walk to my closet to decide what to wear. I examin all my clothes before grabing my phone and ringing zack." miss me already cupcake , I wouldnt blame you." I snort" No I was calling to tell you after school we are going to hang out on the beach so bring swim things and what ever you wanna bring to pack into my car." I say looking through my clothes." Yeeeessss wait did you tell Jake yet" he asked me after he had a little celebration."Nope not yet I was gonna get you too incase e was asleep." I say innocently but we both knew why I wanted Zack to do it." oh no your not playing dmb and making me get given out to your ringing him he's your boyfriend after all." shit I really thought I could get him to do it. "ughh fine" I hang up and decide to call jake. I get ready for the storm ahead. The reason I didn't want to call him was because Jake gets very moody if you wake him but maybe he won't be seeng as its me." What the fuck do you want." He says angrily in a husky voice. yep he was asleep and mad." hey babe" I try sweeten him up abit." which one is this" What.

" What do you mean which one is this" I say angrily I know i was overthinking he was probably just tired and half asleep he doesnt know what he's saying yeah thats i. " Shit I meant who who's this." He says waken up abit. " It's your girlfriend Lola" I say abit pissed at him. " oh hey babe sorry i was half asleep and dreaming about two celbs fighting over me and you going we can all share hi so i had 3 hot girls" he laughed nervously. I wanted to believe him but my gut told me otherwise. I ignore it and believed him." oh ok anyways I rang so late to let you know that after school we're going o the beach so pack a bag with some beach stuff and we can leave i in my car until after school. I'll pick you up tomorrow." "Sounds good see you then. Night babe" "Night" I Hang p the phone and think about what just happened. I'll ask Zack about it tomorrow but for now I nedd to pack and go to bed. I walk back to my wardrobe and pick out a black bikini and a crop top with shorts (A/N #Pic of outfit up above) I pack some beach things and put it by my bag before heading to bed

(A/N sorry It has been a month since I've updated you see I've had major writters block n this book so anything I've wrote the last couple of weeks are shit I'm sorry this is short and crap and kinda just a filer chapter but its nedded youll see why and I know I promised a long chapter but it would've been shit so as soon as my writters block goes ill write a super long chap promise anways dont forget to votw + and comment xxxx