Ouija part 2

" Quick there gonna be here any minute. Let's go over the plan one more time and make sure everyone knows what there doing okay" I rush round the room putting plates and cups here and there. Picking up stuff. Trying to be ready for this. "Okay so the plan is when they come in. Calum , you and mike are on the couch chatting while I'm sitting beside you but don't make eye contact with me or speak to me Pretend I'm not there. Lola after you let them in you get the board and Mike you offer to go first. What ever happens make sure Mike is first. Then you play as if it's a real Ouija board okay and I'll do the rest. Make things move, shut doors, turn lights off. You know creep them out. Then lola you'll get something and says there is an old friend here and you'll go lily is that you, give me a sign. I'll do something and you turn to the asses and go it's her Ino it's her then get them to speak and I'll speak saying something along the lines of why did you do this?why did you kill them and make me suffer? Or help me luke help me ashton I can't stop help okay is everyone clear also make sure you act surprised so they don't get suspicious." Lily lets out a a breath finishing off the plan. Just then the door bell rang *ding-dong**ding-dong* "okay everyone ready remember the plan okay good luck lets do this" I whisper making sure only us four could here.*ding-dong* "Jesus I'm coming will you wait." I say abit frustrated. I open the door to be pushed passed by luke and Ashton. "Nice to see you guys to. Long time no see." I mutter as I follow behind them. They walk in to the sitting room with unamused faces. They just glare at the boys and sit on the floor. They turn to me and smile." Hey lo so how have you been any news." Luke smiles at me and ashton glares at Calum. I wonder what's up with that.
" Ammm nope no news with us 3 what about you guys" I try to act as casual as possible. Ashton never broke eye contact with Calum." No, no new with me and ash either" luke lets out a little chuckle. I completely payed no attention to him. I just look at Ashton giving death glares to cal. I turn to michael and give him a "what the hell is happening with them" face. He just shrugs his shoulders. "Ok so do you guys wanna play a game. " I try bring it up as causally as possible. They all nod their heads. I grab the Ouija board and put it on the table between us. " Mike you can start." I say going over to calum and sitting on his lap. He wraps his arms around my waist and i lie my head on his chest. Now luke is giving him death glares two. I just look at Ashton and Luke with a "stop with the fucking death glares of I beat the shit out of you" look. They quickly caught on and looked out the ground. We begin to do the Ouija after awhile I feel lily whisper in my ear. Only me,cal and Mike could here her. "Okay I want you to say that you feel a bad presence here. I do as I'm told and as soon as I say it. The lights switch off. "Most be a powercut, lola where's your candles." Michael says " over there in the cupboard. I point to the closest cupboard near michael. He gets the candles and is about to light them when the lights go on and off on and off over and over again. " Well that's kinda creepy." Ashton says looking freaked out but luke looked as if he saw it everyday. Then the door slams making luke jump. "An old friend is with you." The Ouija board spells out. " It's lily I know it's lily I feel her presence" I say all happy. " It's not posdible it's not lily" luke said unamused I ignore him and continue. "Lily is that you give me a signal. She then blows out a candle and knocks it to the floor. "Okay maybe it is her" Ashton says looking convinced but luke still wasn't 100 percent sure. " Lily is that you please if it is speak to us we miss you." Ashton says referring to luke and him. I see lily roll her eyes and give him the finger. " Help me help please luke" lily puts on a voice as if she's getting murdered then a ghost kind of hand appears and freaks luke out. "Please take my hand luke I need you." She says again. I look over at michael to see him try hold back the laughter. I shit him a quick glare and he stopped lily was laughing to." Wtf lola I don't know what kind of board this is but its not right this shouldn't happen I'm out of here and don't except us back again." Luke says to me I just give an innocent look like I had no idea. He grabs Ashton and runs out the door. As soon as we here the door slam closed we burst into a fit of laughters." I like this bad you."calum whispers in my ear and kisses me "I also love you and every part of you." He says through each kiss. He then finds my lips and attaches them to his. I forgot how much I missed his soft lips on mine it's felt like years since we kissed but it was only a few hours. I kiss back immediately. " I love you two especially your amazing soft lips." I say through the kiss as he smiles. " Well my lips are magic." He says smirking as he pulls away. " more like angels dancing in heaven." I pull him by his shirt back to me. I lye down cuddled into him. With my head in the crotch of his neck. I love his cologne. It smells so nice. " Never let me go" I mutter into his neck. Thinking he couldn't hear me. " Don't worry I won't and I'll never leave you either." I couldn't see lily or michael but I had a feeling if they weren't commenting on are disgusting love for each other something was happening. I move my head so I can see them and ofcourse their both passed out asleep. I lie my head back down and ask cal to sing to me." He sings I miss you by blink - 182. My eyes start to slowly drop and the last thing I hear is " I miss you" and that's it everything goes quiet and I hear his heart beat in sync with mine as I slowly think about how much I love calum and all his flaws that I love about him.
(A/n) okay I have the I miss you cover by 5sos over on the side and a pic of luke and Calum because why not I also luv that pic so it's here. Yay I finally updated woohooo I started watching pretty Lille liars(pll) it is so good I just started season two. It was smoking where I live today which is like a first considering I live in clare in Ireland it never snows but we have a storm coming tonight so my school has been closed woohooo🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌👌👌👌👌👌💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃 yay yay yay I hope you liked this chapter I enjoyed writting it so hope you enjoyed reading it for school we have to write 1000-1500 word essay and mines about a stalker (who is lily in this and she just died and she's stalking lola) that's how it all started so I might actually turn it into a sequel of this when I'm done this which is idk when because it's just begun okay well enjoy don't forget to vote+comment and like also it's almost the weekend ,(depends when this is done) so enjoy it ily luv u all xxxxx