Secrets and lies

LILY'S POV:

I really hate doing this to lola and wish we could just tell her the truth. She might not freak out like we excpect her to. She might be totally cool with the whole thing but we will never know unless we tell her and I'm not allowed to tell her because we cant risk her getting hurt even though she has already got hurt with everything we've done to keep her from realizing that we had a huge secret about her.nope fuck this I need to tell her I don't care if sh hates me after it she deserves to know about it. "Lily guess what" Luke says taking me out from my train of thought. I look at him and he looks up from his phone." mum just text, you know how they're with Lola's dad about lola?" He asks me I nod for him to get to the point."Well lola's mother is actually living near us and her daughter goes to school with me and her dad rang her mom to tell her and after summer they're sending sending they're daughter over here. So I had an Idea." Luke says as I stare at him."whats your idea now?" I ask hoping we can stop hurting lola soon. " If I get mom to tell me when the girl is coming over and what date and time I can get the same flight as her and try get a seat near her and become friends with her so --" I intorupte Luke." No we are not bringing her sisters into this shit Luke" I say angrily. "Let me finish. If me and her become friends we can tell her about lola and then her and lola can meet each other and we can explain why we did all this to lola." Luke says proud of his idea. I think for afew minutes about what cold go wrong. " but we can't let her see this house." I say looking around the house we had was small because it was just for me and luke when are parents moved out for awhile we got the spare cottage we used for the band because our parents didnt trust us in the house." Don't worry mom and dad are coming back after summer because mom is going back to work at school and they're bringing holly home." he says excitedly. I look at him surprised. "really shes finally coming home" I ask really happy we finally get to see here. holly was the girl or parents had adopted but she was never able to live with us because they had to do all the papers and everything but she was in a foster home only up he road from us which meant she went to school with us and when our parents told us all about it. WE had got really close with her. It was funny because she was actually best friends with all the boys sisters and this girls called katie. We were never allowed her over because social workers wouldn't allow it." So are you moving back in with mom and dad then?" I ask thinking did I want to move back in or would I rwther live here."yeah but ashton is staying here, right ash" Luke shouts into the other room where ashton was."Yeah I like freedom man" ashton shouts back. " I think im gonna stay here aswell. I think im gonna do online school because I dont think I'd be able for all the drama that's gonna happen next year." I say getting off the chair to go to bed because I was tired and had almost told lola everything.

LIZ'S POV (WHATTTTT) :

we tell telling mark everything over a coffee while his daughter Sky was at school because we didn't want to spring everything on the poor girl. " I think it would be good for Sky to go to america to see her mother and other sister veronica because she hasn't seen them in 4 years. But I don't think she should know about Lola just yet it might be to much for her seeing as right now shes very depressed." mark says to us after we finish explaining everything from when lola was fostered by us to when she adopted by our neighbours to now. Mark gets ou his phone and rings his ex wife and seeing if she agrees about sky doing her last year over in america. " MY children and their band mates are actually coming over here for the summer, They are going to be in the same school as sky seeing as her sister veronica goes there so if you want I can ask them to look out for her without telling her anything" I say remebering what Luke asked me to do for him." And aswell they won't meet each other because they get off friday and Sky doesn't get off til august and by then they will be going back home to get ready for school again" my husband ,andrew, says trying to convience mark. He thought for a moment before agreeing. " right well let me get her a plane ticket " he gets out the laptop from the cupboard and types away on it for afew minutes before stopping and lookin at us. " I got her a ticket for 7am on the 25th of august." he says turning the laptop off and putting it away. " my look at the time its 3:30pm we better head so your daughter doesnt get suspicious." I say giving him a wave before me and Andrew left and drove back to the hotel we were staying at.

Lola's pov :

I decided to spend the rest of the day to myself. I've been spending all my time with Zack and Jake and I feel like I need time to realize how much has changed and happy I have started ecoming and even though I miss my old friends if I didn't leave them behind me I would never be able to be happy or meet my new best friend Zack and my amazing boyfriend Jake. I've started to do homework and listen at school. My life really has been turned around and maybe next year I will actually be able to get into a college if I work more. I finish my homework and run a relaxing bubble bath. I grab my phone and put it on shuffle. Teenagers comes on by My Chemical Romance. I start to dance around the bathroom getting undressed to going into the bath. I grab the shampoo and use it as a mic and sing the words at the top of my voice along with the song. " they said teenagers scare the living shit outta me. They couldnt care less as long someone will bleeds so darken your clothes ill strike a violent pose and maybe they'll live yo alone but not me......"

A/N hey sorry this is abit late but oh well I think from now on if you want an update on this book you have to get me atleast 10 votes or reads because my reads aree going down and so are the votes so if you can help me get them up all do a long chapter