See you again

(A/n please watch video when told also the picture is to be seen when told enjoy )
"I amm I amm ahhh" I stutter after jake asks me to go out with him."hey guys I'm back " zack says I see jakes face drop. I wake up from my awful nightmare. I keep thinking of jakes face drop when I never answered." Guys I amm got to get home I forgot I had this the no I need to day but I'll talk to you later." I say gesturing towards the car because I couldn't stay here with the awkward tension. The road trip back home was filled with awkward tension. I dropped the boys off and drove home. I park the car and run upstairs to my room. I grab my notebook and pen and sit at my dressing table. I clear space so I can write. Before I begin to write my phone goes off. "Lola are you ok you just wanted to leave randomly did something happen when I left you and jake please tell me because jake won't tell me he left as soon as you dropped us off 😕😶😳" zack texts me I decide not to answer and turn my phone on silent so I won't get annoyed. I throw my phone onto my bed and continue what I'm doing. I open my notebook and start writing
~when I wave at you do you see me ,
When I talk to you do you here me,
When I text do you will you even reply,
Or am I just invisible to you~
Tears form in my eyes as I write down some lyrics. As I write all I think about is lily disappearing and how I left Michael and Callum and when I left Luke and when I just rejected jake or how I'm ignoring zack ughhhhhh why do I always mess friendships up its like I can't keep friends because I seem to always cause shit and drama. I should just have a massive tattoo that says causes so much drama. "Lily please come back I need you I can't do this without you please." I scream up into the air."just give me a sign of what I should do should I go out with jake or just stay friends with them or should I try talk to Luke or try make friends with cal and mikes or just leave it all" I go lie on my bed yo think of what I should do. I grab my phone and stick in my earphones I put on my chemical romance and close my eyes I just lie there and think about everything. "That's it."I say opening my eyes I take out my earphones check my phone to see I have a few miss calls and texts but I ignore them. I search up afew things to clear things up. Then I go onto my art sketch thing on my laptop and sketch it to make sure it look right.Once I'm sure I want this I get up and drive to the nearest tattoo parlour."you want a tattoo little miss" I girl with piercing and tattoos everywhere asked me with a smile. I nod."what you thinking of." I show her my sketch and she agrees with it. I take a seat and wait for my turn. This women in her early 20's appears from behind the door where the tattoos where taking place. She had no piercings or tattoos no extreme hair colour. She had blonde hair quite thin and small. Most people picture big muscle guys covers in tattoos and piercing would be there or girls with purple hair or something but this women was none of them at first I thought she was the one who got the tattoo because. The other. Person who appeared was a big man covered in tattoos so I jumped to conclusions and thought he was the artist. But. To my surprised it was actually the women who would be taking the pleasure of drilling a needle full of ink through my skin to make a permanent piece of art."good evening please take a seat. I'm Melissa now do you have anything particular you want done or am I just going to freestyle." She asked getting everything ready as I lie on the chair. I hand her my sketch."oh right so who is it for my I ask." She says starting the needle up."its for my best friend lily who is also my sister she died recently." I say she starts the needle and I tell her I want it on my back right beneath my shoulder blade. I turn around so I'm laying on my stomach I close my eyes as she drills it into me making the masterpiece I asked for.tears roll out my eyes from the pain soon it was complete. She wrapped it so it could set and not get infected she went through how I have to be carful when taking the thing off it etc.i thank her and hand her the money Before leaving. In my car the newish song see you again comes on (you can listen to song now while reading or read this after) as the song plays all I think of is Lily and how much this song relates to us.ii keep driving tears forming in my eyes as I drive. I decide not to go home I just keep driving to nowhere and anywhere. I start singing the song as cry my eyes out. "Lily I miss you soooo fucking much I love you" I sob. I decide that should park the car u toil I'm stable enough to drive. I continue to sob as the song goes on and on and I can't stop thinking how you can just die any second and no one might know. Once the song finished I wipe my tears and start driving towards home. I keep thinking about what if I got into an accident no one would know. Through all my thinking I take a wrong turn and end up someone else's house that I needed to talk to.

Zacks POV
After Lola dropped us off I asked jake what happened but he ignored me and left. I tried ringing Lola but no answer so I texted her but still no reply. After awhile of trying to reach her and giving jake time to cool down I decided to ring jake to see if he was ok."yo man get your ass back here and talk to me" I say as soon as he picks up
"Dude I don't want to talk about my feelings and shout just let me walk it off and then I might come over" I hear afew sniffles which means something really bad happened because jake nearly ever cries.
"Dude who said I want you to talk about mushy stuff get here and we can play Fifa to get your mind off out and if you don't ii will drag your ass here ok" ii hang up before he could even reply. Afew minutes later jake walks in and comes up to my room.he just seats down and turns Fifa on which means he doesn't want to talk about it yet.after awhile of Fifa jake finally opens up and tells me what's. Bugging him."its Lola, ii really like her as you know and I told her I asked if she wanted to go out with me but she didn't answer and then you came back and she made some. Excuse. To leave and it just reminded me of when me and Niamh broke up and you know how hard I took that". He says not looking me in the eye. I nod my head. And continue listening to he's done."i know man but Lola's not like Niamh ok I'm sure she had a reason because she likes you a lot like I mean a lot. All of a sudden we hear a car pull into the drive way and a knock on the door."I'll get t" I shout so my parents or sister don't open it. Me and jake go get the door and to our surprise I it was Lola. She looked horrible there was mascara down her face from where it look like she had cried, her hair was messed from where she had kept putting her hand through it. I look at jake and make sure he's ok with me inviting her in. He nods so I lead them to my room.
Lola's POV
I get out my. Car and knock on the door. I was hoping he would answer and not one of his family members because I looks a. Right state. Luckily zack opened t but jake was here and he looked heart broken but I couldn't think about that right now.he invites me up to his room we. All seat on the bed in silence for a minute. "Lo are you ok?" Jake asks looking concerned. I try hold back the tears but I can't and I completely break down from hearing lo because Lily called me that. I shake my head and zack hugs me and try's comfort me."its ok what's happened you can trust us" he says stroking my back. I calm down and get off zack to tell them about Lily "dyeing" I couldn't say that she was a ghost so I said she died and that's why I'm like this and why I left earlier and that's why me and Calum broke up and blah blah blah dram dram drama de fucking drama. Luckily they understood and told. Me it was okay." Your staying here tonight ok" jake said even though it wasn't his house." But ii ii have no no nothing with me" I say trying to calm my breathing back to normal."don't worry i have a sister whoa year older then us she bond to have something." Zack says running off to get them. He comes back with a string top and jog bottoms. He point to where the bathroom is so I can get changed.i take my make up off put my hair up and get dressed at the. Back off the string top you can see abit of the tattoo because I had just taken the thing off it. I walk. Back into the room and put. Y things neatly by the door."wait a second when did you get this because you didn't have it this morning when i saw you" jake says referring to when he saw me but naked because I thought they were asleep."get what" I ask playing dumb ii turn around to them. They were both staring at me."the tattoo on your back" zack says in aw. " Oh that old thing I got it afew hours ago it. Represents how much ii miss Lily and the birds floating off the flowers and feather are Lily going to a better place. They both gaze at the tattoo.(picture of tattoo on side) "right it's getting late and we have school tomorrow which means I need to get up early to get home and get ready." I say checking the time while jake and zack make a bed for me on the floor."thanks guys but I'm wrecked so night". I say jumping into the bed on the floor and knocking straight out.
(A/n heyyyyy guys sorry this has taken so long but I had this written last week and it deleted the same thing happened with. My other books fix me so that. Won't be updated. For awhile also I has exams last week which are finished and I'm now on sum,re. Holidays 😎😎😎😎😎😄😋😋😌😌 for 3 months are you guys doing anything nice anytime soon because not all of you are on summer holidays and shit like that I don't think I have anything planned also it was my birthday on the 21st of May ok that's it for now love you all xoxo ~ gossipgirl😂😂 sorry had to do it but seriously ily xxxxPS I'm publishing this today instead of tomorrow because I have soccer tomorrow I will probably forget to update