Party

I wake up to a beeping noise coming from my phone
From unknown
Hey Lola it's Mali I got your number off Michael last night. I'm sorry if I woke you but if we're setting Calum's birthday we better go now before he wakes.
I read the text and then unleash myself from Calum as quietly as possible I grab a piece of paper and pen and write a quick note to calum
"Hey cal I went out shopping with your sister we'll be back soon after the cinema because even though you said you wanted to come I know you don't it's ok it lets me get to know Mali better have a fun day with Michael and lily be back before you know it xxxx lola" I scribble the note and leave it on top of his phone. I quickly reply to Mali
To Mali
Hey I'm up I'm gonna get ready be down in about 10-15 minutes see you in a second from lola
I grab my tank top that had green day on it, a pair of black skinny jeans with a rip on the left knee and Calum's blue beanie. I go into the bathroom and take a quick shower before getting ready. I blow dry my hair into curls and put on mascara and some eyeliner on my waterline and abit of concealer before running down stairs with my phone in my pocket and my juicy bag. I meet Mali down stairs and we decided to get a bite to eat out. We tell Michael to take calum somewhere for the day while we set the party up and we'll text him when to come back. We leave the house getting into the car." So where to first" Mali says putting her set belt on. I grab my notebook that I had with everything we needed.
Band ✔️
People✔️
Food✔️
Cake
Decorations✔️
Party outfits
Present✔️
I look at my list ticking off the things I have done." Amm just need to collect his birthday cake and I need to get an outfit." I say closing my notebook and putting it away."ok so let's get the cake" Mali starts driving. After we get the cake we head to the mall to find me an outfit.( calum is gonna be 18 for his birthday in this because his still in school) "okay I'm gonna find you a killer outfit. My brother won't be able to keep his eyes off you" Mali grabs me and pulls me into forever21. She throws loads of clothes onto my hands picking up stuff saying stuff like "Ohhh" and "I like this one." I follow behind her trying to balance all the clothes."right into the changing room and show me them all" she pushes me into the changing room. After trying on dress after dress after dress. Both agree on a sliver top with studs and silver shorts with with silver shoes(outfit on the side). I buy the outfit and we begin to leave."did you get alcohol for the path because it ain't a party without alcohol Mali says laughing." No I didn't I'm 17 so I can't purchase any" I say as her face drops."well let's get afew bottles of vodka." She grabs me as we run to an off licence."ohh can we get those red plastic cups you see teenagers with in the movies" I say getting excited as you probably know by now I haven't ever had alcohol so it's new for me and I can't wait to see Calum's face when he sees the party.its gonna be great.we buy 4 bottles of vodka and afew packets of those cups. We head home to get ready. It was 4pm the party started at 10pm but we need 6 hours to get ready. You know us girls we need to look are best. As they say no pain no gain. When we reach the house, Calum, lily and Michael were gone. Michael said he brought them to a theme park for awhile. I go up stairs and head into the shower in Calum's room. After my shower I blow dry my hair curling it so it reaches my shoulders. I grab my make up with very limited make up in it. I frown looking at what I had.when Mali knocks on the door. I was in a pair of sweats and Calum's sum 41 tee. She comes in with just a dressing gowned on." I thought you might need some make up because as Calum keeps saying your like him as in punk rock so no offence but I thought you might have limited make up." Mali says caring a big bow in." Thank you because I don't have much make up with me so I'm really thankful." I say looking in awe at how much make up she had." Sit down so I can do your makeup" I sit as she starts taking out some make up stuff." Okay let's go natural but with abit of something that says I'm here to have fun." I nod. She puts on a foundation on that matches my skin colour so I'm not orange. Then apples abit of pale pink blusher to show my cheek bones mor and then she gave me dramatic smokey eyes with a dark blue eyeshadow with some light brown and wings she then puts on fake eyelashes and two coats of mascara over it. My eyes looked amazing. It really mad my blue/gray eyes pop. She also put on eyeliner on my waterline and top eyelid."okay done now go get your outfit on while I do my make up." She says doing her own eyes. I go to get up but she starts speaking again."wait almost forgot your lips." She puts pink lipstick with a coat of lip gloss over it. I walk off to get changed once I'm done. I look into the mirror and I must say I look quite pretty. I walk out of the bathroom to see Mali all done up looking amazing aswell."you look gorgeous omg lola your so pretty. It really suits you" Mali says pulling me into a hug."so do you." I say hugging her aswell. Then there was a knock on the door it was the band ready to set up. Mali shows them where to go while I put out the food and cake and vodka.i run upstairs grabbing Calum's present and hiding it up high along with all my stuff.
-
-
-
-
-
It's 10 pm and people will be here soon. I text Mikey telling him to come home he says there on the way.soon calum walks in looking so happy. "Omfg is that s for me thank you guys I love you" he screams jumping up and down fangirling." Fuck is that fucking nirvana omg. This is the best birthday ever" he says looking around the room for someone. I stay where I am laughing at how cute he looks. Lily spots me and smile telling me to come over. I walk over to them and as the two boys see me their jaws drop open. I Laugh at them." Hello boys and lily" I say smiling."looking lovely as always." Lily says to me."thanks." I say. I look at them boys and they still have their mouth open. I go up to them and smack the back off their heads."ouch what was that for." They both say."keep your mouths closed before you catch flys."sorry" they mumble."did you do this for me" calum says putting his hands around my waist.i nod" you look beautiful" he says and I smile."not so bad yourself." I give him a kiss before telling him" go interact with your friends while I socialise" I walk towards the vodka and take a cup of it Downing it. The burning hurting my throat but I ignore it. I continue to drink looking at everyone having fun. I didn't want to be a buzz kill because I knew no one here so I just drank.
-
-
-
I wake up in Calum's room alone. I have a splitting headache and don't remember a thing. I wonder where calum is. I don't really care. My head hurts to much. I lie down and go a sleep again.
A/n I'm sorry it's late but I had writers block and I got emotional because calum is 19 now 😭😍😭😍 ahhh and I was reading luke fanfic and keys just say the feels are killing me its so good