Boys

"Zack it's getting later and the crew are heading off and I was wondering when we're gonna make a move" I hear a boy call zack from the pizza place. I checked my phone and it was about 8pm wow we've been talking for ages. As the boy who was calling zack came closer to us I saw him properly. " Oh I never noticed the time yeah we better go so, see ya soon Lola oh and Lola this is jake, jake this is one of my best friends lola" zack said smiling at me. He got off the swings and I followed. He only lived a few houses down from mine so I walked with them. "Wait if she your friend how have I never meet her, I'm always with you" jake said smiling. "Because we only meet today but we were talking ages last night" zack said as we cross the road towards where are houses were. Jake smiled at me. Let me tell you something jake is solo good looking, when he smiles flowers grow and he's zack's best friend omg he's gorgeous. "Well am I allowed to befriend her to because I'd like to" jake says to zack as he smiles at me again I blush. we reach zack's house. "Yes you can, Lola I'll text you later k see you soon" zack pulls me in for a hug and I hug back. The next thing that happened happened so quickly and unexpectedly. Jake pulls me in for a hug and I hug back. He smells so nice omg. " Yeah I'll see you later oh and jake I'm sure zack can give you all my social media details see you later boys" and with that I walk off towards me house with a huge smile on my face. As I turn the corner to where my house is my phone rings. The number is unknow but I answer it anyways." Hello?" I say as I reach my house. "Hey its zack I miss you already come back" I reach in my bag for the keys. All of a sudden I get an idea. "Tell your parents your staying at your friends, pack a bag or whatever and you guys can stay at mine." I say as I through my stuff into the house."would your parents be ok with you and two guys staying over." Zack asks me. I put him on loud speaker so I can get dressed." My parents dyed my ex drove into them when he was drunk" I say as I put on an oversized hoodie and booty shorts. "Oh I so sorry ok am ill get my stuff what number is your house" zack asks. I tell him my address and hang up the phone so he can get ready.i take my make up off and throw my hair into a bun. I pick up my clothes of the floor and throw them into the laundry basket. I make sure I look ok so jake won't think I'm ugly. I smother myself in nice perfume called candy kitten weird name I know. I get out the two air beds for the boys and make sure there's enough pillows and blankets and shit like that.*ding dong* I finish off what i was doing check myself in the mirror one last time before answering the door." Lola" jake says pulling me into a tight hug. Then zack does the same. "Hey guys lets go up to my room" I say leading the way. I tell the boys to drop their bags by the door and I sit on my bed. "Oh my wifi password is deez nuts" I say as they laugh at the password. While I was in a comma one of the things lily thought would be funny is to Change my wifi password to deez nuts. they type the password in and connect to the Internet."lola picture with mwah now" jake says so I go closer to him as he takes a pic of me with my head on his shoulder smiling and him doing a straight face( you know the face boys do in pics the natural look) he upload sit to Instagram with the caption 💥my new bæ 😍❤️💥 it was only up for 30 seconds and it had 200 likes."lola what's your ig" he asks me. I tell him and he follows me. "Lola pic with me now" zack says. I move towards him and smiling for the pic where as he does the same as jake the natural pose(my ass). He uploads it with the caption 'I really like that girl'~ jake. Ily Lola. His photo gets 250 likes in a second wow. "Ok guess I'll put one of us on mine Everyone in." I say as they move closer to me. Before I take the pic the boys whisper something to each other."here I'll take it" jake said smiling at me. I hand him the phone and hedges a countdown from 3..... The boys do there pose....2......I smile......1......as jake clicks the button both of them turn and kiss me on the cheek then the pic takes. Jake won't give me the phone to see. He uploads it for me with the caption 💘my gods💘. As soon as he uploads it he gives me the phone back. I check to see what I look like. The pic is of me with my mouth open on shock and the two boys with their eyes close kiss one of my cheeks each. Both zack and jake like the photo and then random people like it who are following the boys it gets over 500 likes. After awhile we calm down and go texting people.i was on the edge of the bed then zack and then jake, we were sitting down and texting on our phones.
~hey I wanna ask you something but can't say it out loud with jake here~ I get a text from zack so I reply.
~what's up~
~I know you like jake it's so obvious and I know he likes you two~
~how could he like me we just meet~
~because his known of you for ages but you were with Calum and he pretended not to know you today so if wouldn't be obvious~ one omg no way does someone as popular as jake like someone like me know way.
~are you serious~
~YESSSS~
(A/n hey guys thought I'd update also won't have internet for a week so can't update tomorrow I don't know what to do. Do you want Lola and jake to go out (jola) or Lola and zack(zala) or do you want do you cola to make up and go out again let me know love you guys soon much mwah mwah mwah 💋💋💋💋 oh have ye guys got the update on the iPhone and iPads 👶🏼 with the new emojis and the update on wattpad what you think of it I think it ok. I had a soccer match on Monday and we won it was our first proper match yay 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻)