Needlecock and Bae

A/n sorry about the horrible spellings and grammar in this chapter i'm currently writing on my computer instead of my ipad so i have no autocorrect ughh.

I wake up to the sound of birds singing outside the window and the sun beaming, heating up my face. As i wake up i have a feeling that today is for some reason gonna be a good day. i check my phone to see the time 6:00am ok time to get going. i grab my things by the door and sneek out the bedroom into the bathroom to get dressed until i get home and have a shower and shit.once i changed i go back into the bedroom and put the clothes on the bed where i was sleeping. i look around for paper and pen. i see some on the desk so i grab it and write a note to zack and jake so they dont worry when they wake up and see me gone.

~ To Zack and Jake~

by the time your reading this ill be gone. im heading home to get ready for school, when you finish reading this call me so we can sort out where ill be picking you up for school ;)

thanks for helping me and listening to me yesterday about lily and now you know why i made an excuse up about leaving the asylume  and not answering jake :( (sorry about that jake but i thought about it and i think i might work so my answer is a big fat yes to you xx:)

i left your sisters clothes on the bed i was sleeping and ill see you dorks in a while and i know i dont say this but i hope you know how greatful I  am for you two for putting up with my drama and weirdness and i love yo for tat ok bye <3

love your bae lola aka lo xx

Once i fiish the later i leave it stuck to jakes head so they'll see it then i lave the house as queitly as possible and drive home which thankfully is 10 mins down the road. when i get into the house i jump into the shower for a quick wash before jumping back out and straightening my hair and doing my face. i go to my wardrobe and decided on a pair of shorts with rips in it and a crop top with a tiger on it and i put on a pair of air max to top it off. i check the time 7:40am.I grab my phone and turn it off silent just as I was about to turn it off jake called.

"hey i guess you got my letter then" i nervously laugh.

"am yeah you said call to sort out when to pick us up" he says also nervous

"all right well if your ready i can call now and we can stop off for abit of breakfast which is known as coffee and a pastry" i say all ready knowing that theyd be ready otherwise they would have waited till they were ready to call.

"am yeah that sounds good will be outside zacks door, see you in a minute babe" i was getting my schoolbag,purse,keys and phone as jake was talking so i wasn't really paying attention unil he said babe. before i got to answer he had hung up great i didnt even to say it to him.

i head out the house and lock up before driving to pick up the two biggest dorks i know.As i reach zacks house i see the two of them, zack leaning up against the wall with one leg on the floor and the ther on the wall and jake was wearing sunglasses and a beanie that i really like. i was smirking as i pulled up to zacks drive planning a sneeky idea. mwhahaha.

"why are you so happy then" zack asks getting into the back of the car and obviously noticing me smirking. jake jumps into the front and smiles at me.

"hey guys, and im just in a god mood today is thst okay with you zack" i ask looking at him through the rear view mirror. he just shruggs and i poke me  tongue ot at him mkig him smile. jake lets out a little laugh and i turn to look at him.

"oh ou think that was funny do you" i say smiling at him.zack realised i was up to something bt decided not to say anything

"a little bit, your just so cute when your being stupid" jake says blushing, making me blush abit.