Jelousy

"Hey lola over here" sophie waves over at me as soon as I walk into school. For the last few weeks we've been getting on really well. We always sleep over at each other's houses. I haven't seen cal, Mikey or talked to lily for the last 2 weeks. I just want to spend time with them without Sophie. "Oh hey Sophie I'm actually just gonna go talk to my boyfriend ill catch up with you later okay" I walk past her before she could answer. I sneak up behind Calum trying to stay as quiet as possible. I put my hands around his waist and standing on my tip toes I whisper in his ear."hello babe" he jumps a bit at my presence." Well long time know see gorgeous" he turns around to face me. He pulls me into a hug and then his lips crash into mine. I never relied how much I missed them. When his lips parted from mine. I missed them instantly. I begin to pout. He notices and laughs at my gesture. "I've missed you so much. I've been so busy make no friends with the new girl Sophie and I haven't had time to see you or Mikey. I haven't even spoken to lily yet but I can talk to her later and explain." I grab alums hand and walk towards Michael as we walk up to him Calum intertwines are fingers. I look down at are hands and smile. Butterflies erupt inside my stomach at the gesture. Before we reach Mikey. I get an idea. I tap Calum's shoulder."hey I have an idea to scar Mikey" I tell him."shoot" he says eagerly the excitement taking over him." Okay so you distract him and I'll sneak up behind him like I did to you but I'm gonna jump on his back" I whisper to Calum as we get closer to Michael. Calum just nods and walk towards Michael playing along with the plan. As soon as Michael's distracted. I take a run and jump onto his back but fail miserably. He was to tall and I end up hitting my head off his back and ending on my ass on the floor."omg you idiot nice try haha" Michael laughs. Calum grabs his side as he bursts out in laughter. "Omg lola you okay haha" Calum offers me his hand. I take it."hey faggot how is my third favourite boy" I ruffle his newly died hair "I must say blonde hair suits you clifford" I walk towards Calum who is on his twitter tweeting God knows what." Wait how is he your third favourite" Calum says looking up from his phone. "Yeah like i excepted to be your second with cal being your first Michael agrees with him."well Calum's my second and your my third" I smile innocently ad if I didn't know what I was doing."wait I'm your second why am I your second who comes before me your boyfriend" Calum pouts. Jealousy boiling inside him."well Alex obviously. He comes before anything" I say enjoying seeing Calum get jealous. "Woo ohhh who's Alex and why is he better than me." At the corner of my eye I see Michael smirking. Catching on to what I was doing he plays along."oh of-course Alex. I love him. His so nice and I would turn gay for him any day." Michael says playing along."okay who the fuck is Alex. Tell me now so I can fuck up his face for even looking at my girlfriend" Calum says clenching his hands into fists. Anger boiling in his blood."Alex gaskarth obviously. From my all time favourite band all time low." I smile at calum as he blushes at the realisation. Me a smiley laugh are asses off at him. "Aww I sorry baby. It was to funny not to do that. It's so cute at how jealous you get"i wrap my arms around his neck. While swinging from side to side."as long as they all stay as celebs and no other boy or should I say man come before me again." He gives me a peck on the lips as Mikey makes gagging noises beside us."shut up your such a bad third wheel. Your supposed to act awkward and quiet while we kiss not interrupt us" I sat sarcastically while Calum chuckles. Michael just rolls his eyes. " So do you guys wanna stay over at mine tonight so we can catch up, and bring lil with you"Calum says as we all agree."i wonder where lily is I haven't seen her all week." I say out loud. They both shrug their shoulders. I brush it off and walk off to class with them.

---------------------------------------

Lily's PoV

As soon as I met Sophie. I got a bad vibe. I tried to tell lola but she was always around Sophie. It really annoyed me so I decided to get evidence that Sophie was bad news for lola. No one that pretty or popular would ever speak to us"the weird kids" as we're known as. There must be a reason and I'm gonna find it.