F I F T Y - S I X

The next morning, when Scarlett woke the nausea she'd been feeling for the last 13 days was at an all time high. The room started spinning and a sudden urge to throw up over came her. She shot up rushing to the bathroom, hunching over the toilet discarding everything in her system.

Ginny, started by her sudden movement, was right behind her. She sat next to her holding her hair up and rubbing her back, trying to soothe her. Ginny pulled the hair tie off her wrist and put the blondes hair in a low ponytail.

When Scarlett had heaved enough, she sat up and flushed the toilet. She leaned back against the wall next to her and started at Ginny with weary eyes.

"Scarlett, are you okay," she asked? Concern laced in her voice. Scarlett nodded a slow no, unable to hush her racing thoughts.

"Gin," she asked?

"Yea?"

"Can I tell you something?"

"Of course, you don't need to ask."

"Don't tell anyone, but the night me and Draco, well you know, we were drunk. Like multiple bottles of fire whiskey drunk."

"Oh Scar, do you think?"

She nodded her head, unable to look up at the red head. Ginny frowned and reached forward to stroke her hair.

"Did you two use protection?"

"That's the thing, Draco is positive we did, but I don't think so. I don't remember much that night but I can't remember using protection."

Tears formed in her eyes and Ginny frowned, not knowing what to do.

"Ginny, what do i do? I cant be a mother! Not now, not yet," scarlett cried out, trying to stay quiet.

"Scarlett, no matter what happens, we'll all be here for you. You're not alone in this. Plus, you don't even know if you are yet," Ginny said, trying to reassure her.

She nodded her head in agreement, "Do you know the spell?"

"I do actually." She raised her wand, "Would you like me to do it?"

Scarlett nodded and Ginny pointed her wand at her lower stomach. She muttered something under her breath, and visibly paled. 

"Gin, you look like Malfoy right now. What's wrong," Scarlett joked, trying to settle her nerves.

"Scarlett, I'm sorry," she whispered.

She met the red heads gaze, "No. No i can't be." Tears rolled down her face and Ginny pulled her into a hug, rubbing her back.

"Come on," Ginny said standing up with her hand out, "Brush your teeth and we can do something."

Scarlett stood up and did what Gin said. She turned the water off and looked at her friend. "Don't tell anyone, please."

"I won't," she reassured, "but you should. Especially the father."

"Gin i'm scared," her voice cracking.