not an update

trigger; if death and or covid triggers you, please be cautious if/when reading.

hi,

sorry this isn't an update but more of a reminder and maybe an eye opener. As i realize this story is getting loads of attention i thought maybe i should also put this out there.

it's come to my attention, my county, in my state, is reaching back to a code red and people are still taking this as a joke.

whether you believe masks work or not, mask up. Please for the sake of families who can afford to have a loved one contract covid.

we are, sadly, living in a time where plans are being cancelled, friends and family are being forced to stay away, and where life is thrown upside down. I am one of many who truly understand how hard this has been, as this is my senior year. Plenty of things have been taken from us this past year, but i refuse to have a loved one taken because of people's carelessness.

so please, listen to researchers, listen to scientists. Mask up, hand sanitize, and listen to the CDC.

if they say no more than 3 people, you listen. If they said you can have up to 10 people, you listen. please take in account there are families who have loved one with underlying conditions that will not react with covid in a happy way.

you don't want to be the reason someone doesn't get to say good. do not be the reason someone dies alone. i'm begging people to realize this.

I, myself, have watched and are watching people get this and it's not pretty sight. For some, it will be the common flu, for others it will much more painful. i only ask you take in consideration of others.

i'm sorry if you don't agree, but i've lived almost a year in constant fear for my family.
obviously, i can't force you to do anything and you can obviously have your own opinions, but don't let ur opinion misguide you, please.

thank you, once again i'm sorry if this upsets anyone but it's reality and we need to face it.