TWENTY ONE

Once again Saturday rolled around too fast. Right now the four girls were on their way to Miss Dancies shop to look for dresses. Scarlett was already regretting asking them to come along but, she knew she'd need a second, third, and fourth opinion.

"Here we are," Mione smiled. She was always the calm polite one out of the group. Don't get it twisted, you mess with her friends and a beast comes out, but she tends to stay under control most of the time. She did punch Draco in the face once though, Scarlett just wished it was her who punched him. Thank Merlin he's changed since then.

Walking into the store we were greeted by a women in a pink dress and heels, "Welcome to Miss Dancies Shop, May i be of assistance?"

"We're just looking for dresses right now, but we'll let you know," gin said in her 'i already don't like you voice.' Scar could tell gin was thinking the same thing as she was.

"She could be Umbitches twin," Georgia said wrinkling her nose, clearly thinking the same this as the other two.

"I know it's disgusting," Mione fake gagged. They all laughed at her reaction before looking through dresses. Scarlett was bored out of her mind, she couldn't find one dress that sparked that feeling. The one where you know it's the right one.

"Hey Scar?" she heard Ginny call a few racks away.

"Yes, Ginerva?" she smiled sweetly.

Ginny sent her a glare before continuing, "What are your thoughts on wearing red?"

"Red? To a Christmas ball?" Georgia snickered, "How... festive." Georgia sent herself into a fit of laughs like it was the funniest thing in the world.

"Bins what's so funny," Mione said watching the girl fall to the floor clutching her stomach.

"Could you- could you," she tried getting her words out, "imagine Malfoy matching her in r-r-red," the girl on the floor had tears now running down her face, "instead of his normal Slytherin green," she barely got out above a whisper. The three girls looked at each other and back at the girl on the floor, falling into a fit of laughs with her.

"Gin, i don't really care about the color," she looked at her best friend, "and i'm sure Draco won't either. If you found a dress you'd think i'd like just show me."

Ginny held up a simple but elegant dress. It was red with spaghetti straps, and had corset like ties in the back. It was low cut in the front, and in the back. It was long and made of silk. It was perfect for Scarlett. She rushed over to the red head, pulling her into a hug before thanking her.

They had forced her to try it on, and to her surprise she loved it even more. Pulling back the curtain in the dressing room she walked out in front of the mirror.

"You look stunning," Umbridges twin said. maybe she wasn't so bad. Scarlett thanked her before getting her friends attention.

"Damn! You look hot Scar!" Georgia yelled getting dirty looks. Her face went red, embarrassed Gigi was making a scene.

"You look gorgeous. Malfoy's one lucky man," Mione said smiling at her.

"I think you mean i'm the lucky one," gin smirked jokingly, "She's coming back to my dorm." Her face reddened even more making Gin wink at her.