S E V E N T Y - S E V E N

a.n. pls ignore any mistakes

my bridesmaids
8:00am

pug face
wake up

ginevra baby❤️
we'll be there in 5

trash bin(s)😍
you better be awake

***
The girls in fact were there in five minutes. Scarlett was making her way downstairs when the four loud girls walked out of the fireplace. Cissy greeted them with open arms, literally, and hugged them all tightly.

"Oh it's the lovely bride," Cissy said, pulling Scarlett into a hug, "Did you sleep well?"

"I did," she smiled, "How did you all sleep," she asked walking upstairs? Everyone responded with good as they walked into the bedroom her and Draco shared. She sat on the edge of the bed while the girls placed their stuff around the room.

"What would you girls like to eat for breakfast," Cissy asked, walking into the room?

"Can i have french toast and strawberries," Scarlett asked her? She nodded and looked at the other girls.

"We'll just have the same," Gigi said, to make it easy on Narcissa.

"Perfect," she clapped her hands and walked out to go get the food.

"So what do you plan on doing for hair and makeup," Pansy asked her?

"Natural, the theme itself is pretty natural."

"You're going to look stunning! I cant believe you've kept us in the dark with all the details," Ginny groaned.

Hermione laughed at her childishness, "Patience is virtue child."

Gigi and Pansy gaged, "Ew you sound like Dumbledore."

The girls laughed and Narcissa and two house elves walked in with trays of food. They each sat them down by the girls, Cissy sitting too. They all dove into their food, eating a timely speed so they had time to get ready.

Pansy was the first one done, and started on herself first. She straightened her hair to get the friz out and applies a full face of makeup, that still looked natural. She decided she'd get dressed after everyone else was done.

She then started in Ginnys, because she asked for help too. She did an even more natural look, per Gins request. Hermione asked Gigi to do hers when she finished her own, of course she agreed.

Scarlett did Narcissas, who was wearing a beautiful light blue dress, it complimented her hair perfectly.

The bride, surprisingly, was the last. She had her hair curled with a full face of makeup. She had a light smokey eye and nude lips.

Narcissa had shoved her into the bathroom to put her dress on while the girls changed in the room, as Narcissa was the only one who knew what the dress looked like. When she was finished getting a Scar into her dress she walked out leaving her in there and shutting the door.