Eve's Mistake

Eve POV

"Who's she dating?" Tristan asks as I try and focus on him. I'm currently seeing two of him, and it makes me laugh.

"Did you bring the pills or what? It's my birthday after allll." I slur a few of the words and definitely hear how slow I'm talking even though I'm trying my best to hide just how drunk I am.

"C'mon, bathroom is this way." Tristan leads me to the room at the end of the hallway. This frat house is huge. He ushers me inside and I slip on the rug, catching myself on the countertop of the sink. He hands me a tiny white pill and I reach for it but he snatches his hand away. I pout.

"Why isn't she interested in any of the guys at college? I just want a date. One date."

"She can't date you, she's with someone else. A teacher. Good ol Belle," I laugh. Wait. I shouldn't have said that.

His eyebrows are lifted in disbelief.

"What?"

"Oh God. I'm drunk, don't listen to me." I stammer, and reach for the pill finally grabbing hold of it. Tristan always has the good shit. Molly, LSD. Whatever, it's great.

"Who is it?" He asks, a hard edge to his voice.

Fuck. Fuuucck.

"It's Professor Niren isn't it. Dean, that's his name right? Holy shit."

"No it's not, look I need to pee now so shoo" I push him out of the bathroom and pray that he doesn't say anything.

🔹
Belle POV

I haven't seen Eve all night, which isn't that odd because this house is huge and she's done this before. She's most likely hanging with Zayn in his bedroom. I plan to stay for another hour or so just because I don't want to head to Dean's quite yet. Ansel and Lydia are keeping me company on the couch while Jess dances with some guy from her art class.

"Okay but which movie is the best?" Lydia asks and I tune back into the conversation, my head a little floaty from the beer.

"The books are better." I throw in for good measure. Lydia gives me a look.

"We are talking about the movies!"

"Okay okay!" I laugh and think about which movie is my favorite. "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Hands down."

Ansel nods his head in agreement.

"No way, Prisoner of Azkaban." Jess says joining the discussion and plopping down on the sofa.

"Hey Ansel, care to dance?" A pretty brunette asks. She looks nervous and tucks a loose strand of her long hair behind her ear.

"Hey Emma," Ansel starts to get up and pulls her in a hug. "Hell yeah I'd love to dance. I'll be back guys." He says to us and then it's just us girls. Until Tristan comes over.

"What's up ladies!" He sits right next to me and I roll my eyes.

"Hey don't be mad at me for what I said in class this morning. I was just joking." He punches my arm softly.