The Bar

Chapter 8

After our “talk” which consisted of one hell of an orgasm, Dean left to finish his lesson plan. He chastely kissed me goodbye with the promise of a phone call later that night around 8:30. So I showered and studied a bit. I knew Eve was going to come back to our apartment soon so I decided I was going to tell her about the offer. She couldn’t wait to talk to me about my “lost virginity” which she says I could have auctioned off for a grand total of a million dollars. At least I know what she thinks I’m worth.

“Tell me everything,” she said.

She sat next to me on my bed both of us facing each other Indian style. She didn’t waste a single moment.

“Well, after the initial shock of telling him I was a virgin it went rather smoothly.”

“He didn’t know? Damn but you just look so virgin! I mean c’mon only virgins blush at the word penis.” She cracked a smile.

“Eve. That’s not funny.”

“Well you aren’t blushing now! I guess that ship has finally sailed.”

Eve would of course bring up senior year in biology when we had to do a report on human sexuality. I had to stand in front of my class and talk about reproduction. “Penis” being the word I stumbled over, blushing furiously as my classmates chuckled and whispered until I finally finished.

“How was the Professor? Gosh you are killing me! Spill the beans!” she smacked my shoulders in anticipation.

“We did it. A lot. Then it felt like too much and I ran…only to have him come back today and offer me a secluded getaway with him in my free time.”

“Well perfect! You are going to right?”

“I said yes…but should I have?”

“Answer me this: Did you come?” I blush at her bluntness.

“Well, um, yes?” I answer.

“So he has really fantastic sex with you and is offering more of his really fantastic sex to you. Why the fuck would anyone think no to that question?”

Well when she put it that way.

“Okay Eve. I get it.” She grabbed me for a hug.

“I’m so happy for you! We need to celebrate! How about the bar that’s right around the campus!” she squealed.

“Thank you Eve. I’m expecting his call in a moment so maybe later we can celebrate?”

“After the call okay? I need to take my girl out and drink,” she smiled and hopped off the bed to get into the shower.

And now I’m studying, waiting for Dean to call.

After I hear Eve click the shower on, I grab for my cell phone and wait. He should be calling any moment now. I check the time. 8:34. Maybe he forgot? The vibration of my phone shocks me and I touch the “talk” button as soon as it pops up.

“Hello?” I ask while heart is beating rapidly. Damnit! Why did I pick the phone up so fast? He’s going to think I was waiting for his call! I mentally shake my head. The voice on the line doesn’t help with my heartbeat. Deans’ voice is like velvet; deep, soft, and caressing.

“Belle. You answered that rather fast. Shouldn’t you be studying for my class?” he asks, I can tell he is smiling. Oh, so he wants to joke…

“Why, Professor Niren, I didn’t realize you would be calling so late,” I say softly. Would he be okay with this game? Maybe I’m being stupid. I can hear the silence stretching. This is probably the third time I’ve brought up him being a professor. Crap. I’m about to apologize but he finally speaks.