Beastly Actions

Chapter 4

Dean is taking his time looking from my feet, slowly up to my body. "Belle, I need to see you out of that dress. You're killing me."

This is it. It's time for my intentions to become reality. I move a hand to the back of my dress and feel for the zipper. I watch him, watching me, pure lust emanating from his body. I slowly pull the zipper down to my waist and shimmy the dress down my legs, pooling at my feet. I stand, showing him my breasts, and standing in a black thong. His eyes skim over my body and land on my flushed face.

"There's no need to feel embarrassed, love. You're beautiful." Dean walks over to me and lifts me up, cradling me like a child. He kisses me softly, laying me on the bed. He pulls back and starts to undo his suit. He removes the contents from his pocket, setting it on the bedside table. He then removes his jacket, unbuttons his shirt, and pulls off his tie. He completely removes his shirt and I revel in his large, chiseled body. He has a strong, taut stomach indicating he must exercise.

I reach an arm out to touch his chest and I hear an intake of breath. I feel all over his smooth skin.

"You better stop teasing me before I end this now."

I pull away and find him with his eyes closed, and his pants unzipping by his arousal. I flush at what I'm looking at, and hear him chuckle. Dean unbuckles his belt and unzips his pants, letting it drop to the floor. He stands in front of me in a pair of black briefs. My mouth instantly goes dry at his amazing body. He turns away and walks to the doors, shutting them. I slide under the white sheets, shy that my body is on full view. I feel Dean crawl over me on the bed and my pulse races at how close we both are. And how almost naked we are.

"Trying to hide?"

"No...I've just never been naked in front of a man before."

"Then I'm incredibly lucky." Dean pulls the sheet away, and lowers his face to mine, kissing me just as we had before. I grab at his face, feeling heat rush low in between my legs. He parts them, and presses his body down, nudging his cock against me, so I can feel just how well-endowed he is. I moan against his mouth, and he moves to my neck, slowly suckling and biting until he has lowered himself to my breasts.

He takes my nipple into his hot mouth and sucks tenderly; I buckle against him, a rush of pure euphoria taking over my body. His tongue licks and circles around and around a sensational assault that sends a shiver of delight through my body and I cry out softly, my eyes closing against my will.

"This is a first as well I take it?" He asks, his breath hitting my wet elongated nipple and I tremble. His mouth again covers my breast, and I move against his body, trying to find a rhythm against his hardness. His hand roams to my other breast and plucks my pink bud, twisting it slightly, I feel myself building, trying to find some sense of relief. His hand moves from my breast lower down my stomach to my wet panties. He pushes it aside to feel just the outside of my pussy. I become embarrassed that he can feel how wet I've become.

"Belle...My God you're so wet." His voice sounds stunned, but delighted.

He inserts a finger slowly into me and massages my inner walls. On and on he goes moving his finger into my most private part that no man has ever touched. I moan and Dean then adds another finger. I flinch.

"Shh, easy darling. I'm making sure you're ready for me. I don't want to hurt you with my size."

He moves even slower with two fingers inside me, making sure I'm positively wet and asking for more from him. I move my hips to the rhythm he has set. The pain slowly ebbs and I'm left with absolute pleasure.