The Solution

Chapter 7

When I arrive at my apartment, I'm alone. I run to my bed and start the onslaught of tears. I cry for how I treated Dean. I cry for my lost virginity. I cry just to feel better.

My tears stream down and onto my dress. I hide under my covers. Soon though, because of exhaustion, I fall quickly asleep.

Someone shakes my shoulders.

"Belle, honey?" I open my eyes slowly. "Hey girl, your class is starting soon I think. You have Mr. James for History right?"

"Thanks, Eve." I manage a whisper. She retreats off my bed.

"Have you been crying? Oh God, how did last night go?" She stares with a worried expression. What should I say? We had amazing sex and because I'm already developing feelings for him I can't see him again? Gosh I'm pathetic.

"It was...interesting." She gives me a head tilt. "What?"

"That's all you're going to say?" she laughs. "Keep your secrets for now but you have to spill the details later!"

"Okay Eve," I smile.

"Just a quick question though...was he good?"

I blush furiously. Damnit Eve! I'm not good at these questions.

"Well Hell, He IS good huh?" Then she turns and grabs her backpack to head to her next class. I get out of bed slowly and check my phone for the time. I have an hour until my next class. Good. I have time to shower.

"Do you mind if I sit here? Everywhere else is taken." I look up from my book to find a tall, dark haired man talking to me.

"Oh, yes of course." My history class is packed with students and my professor hasn't started his lecture yet. I feel the man sitting next to me staring. I turn to him with raised brows. He has a crooked smile.

"My name is Tristan." He introduces himself. Not a bad looking man. He has a strong jaw and straight white teeth. His hair is so dark its almost black and cut short. I extend my hand towards him. He looks taken aback, but smiles anyway.

"Pleasure to meet you Tristan. I'm Belle." We shake hands. My hand is swallowed up by his.

"Head-strong woman. I like that. We have English together actually. Professor Niren?"

Oh I have seen him in English before. "Oh yeah, hi," I say smiling.

"Did I happen to see you at Club Velvet the other night?"

Oh God. He saw me in my tramp clothes. There is no possible way we can be friends.

"No. I don't go to clubs." I blush and my gaze lowers back to my book. At that moment my History Professor comes into class and starts the lesson.

"So you all have your syllabus to look over and remember to read pages 34-42 in your textbooks. Thank you everyone you are all dismissed."

I start to stand and gather my books.

"Belle, a few friends of mine are going to a bar down the street later after classes. Would you care to come? You can bring your friends if you want."

If only he knew what happens when I have a drink.

"I have to study, but thank you Tristan."

"Already? It's just the second day of class. But who am I to judge? Well if you change your mind it's just down the street. The only bar in the area. We're meeting around 9-ish. I hope to see you. Good day, Belle." He smiles and gathers his belongings, leaving the class with the rest of the students. I'm the last person out the door.