Violet

Belle POV

The Johnson Institute is grand, scary, and intimidating. Once inside, Dean leads us to the main entrance where there are three front desk ladies looking down at computers. When they notice Dean, they instantly perk up. Of course.

"Mr Niren, hello," one lady says, coming to stand in front of him wearing too much red lipstick. She's blonde and has tan skin. Dean squeezes my hand once, and I glance at his expression catching a slight smirk. He knows the woman must like him. 

"Bliss, how are you?" Dean asks smoothly, his usual cool demeanor masking his annoyance at the woman. 

"Wonderful," she smiles widely, her eyes lighting up. "and who is this?" she looks me up and down.

"Belle, His girlfriend." I say surprising myself. I say it with such confidence I smile to myself. 

"Oh, nice to meet you," Bliss says as she turns back to Dean, like she doesn't believe me. 

"Is Violet sleeping?" Dean asks, concern lacing his voice. My annoyance at Bliss is gone for the moment as I think of Violet. 

"She's eating dinner actually. In the common room. She is in quite high spirits this afternoon. She's been chatting with a friend of hers, I think you know her?"

"Lane?" 

"Yes, they've been watching television."

"Good, she needs more interaction with the other women." 

"Would you like me to take you to the common rooms?" Bliss asks, way too cheerful. 

"I think we can manage, thank you Bliss." 

"Sure, let me just hand your guest a pass first." Bliss walks behind the large desk and busies herself with writing my name in the computer and then slipping me a guest pass that sticks to my shirt. She spelled my name "bell" which bothers me immensely.

"Alright, lets go see Vi," Dean finally leads me down the long hallway which are covered in beautiful pictures of the building from years ago.We turn down two more hallways, passing double doors to the common rooms. I start to hear the sound of a television and then we walk into a large open room with high vaulted glass ceilings. I'm shocked at how beautiful the place is. 

"there she is," Dean pulls me over to the corner of the room where I see a beautiful blonde woman sitting on a couch facing the opposite direction. My heart starts to race. Dean stops me and motions for me to stay put while he goes to stand in front of her. 

"Vi," he smiles down at her and though I can't see her expression, I see Dean's eyes light up with so much love and affection for his sister. 

Violet bounces up from the couch and runs into his arms. He laughs, picking her up and spinning her. 

"Missed me huh?" He asks setting her down.

"I always miss you brother," She says in a sweet voice. 

"I have a surprise for you."

"Oh?"

"Someone I want you to meet." Dean glances up at me, and I swallow my nerves. Violet turns around and I can finally see how absolutely beautiful she is. Her expression is confused. A slight wrinkle on her forehead. She has pale skin, almost as pale as mine. Her eyes are brown where Dean's are blue. She looks like a model, makes sense though that she and Dean are twins; unbelievably gorgeous the both of them. 

"This is Belle," Dean introduces me and I move closer to the stunning woman. 

"Hi Violet, It's so good to finally meet you." I smile broadly, showing just how happy I am to meet her. She looks startled and looks back to her brother.