The Hotel

Chapter 3

“Where the Hell was I when all this went down?” Eve shouts.

 I’m back in the apartment and have just finished telling Eve almost everything that happened at the club. Not about Dean being Professor Niren.

“You were wasted Eve-y. And I’m not even at the best part yet.”

“You fucked him. You finally have sex and I don’t even know the guy.” Eve looks shocked and stares at me incredulously. I throw my pillow at her.

“No! Absolutely not!”

“Whew, thank Goodness. Though you do need to get laid,” Eve laughs and I glare at her. “Oh c’mon Belle you’re a freshman! You’re a ticking time bomb! If you don’t get laid soon I’m going to auction you off to the highest bidder. You’re going to be worth millions!” Eve won’t stop laughing.

“Our Professor Niran just so happens to be Dean and he wants me to meet him tonight at a Hotel.” That shut her up.

“No. Fucking. Way.”

“Yes Fucking Way. And I’m not going. I can’t possibly have a relationship with a teacher. I’m not even ready to have sex yet!”

“Belle…I can’t believe it! A teacher wants to fuck you. You are so damn lucky!” Eve comes to sit next to me on my bed, a smile plastered on her face. Oh course she thinks I’m lucky. She would be the one to have sex with a teacher in a heartbeat.

“ I’m not lucky. It’s just so...complicated. I’m attracted to him. Very physically attracted to him. I’ve never felt that before with anyone.” Eve’s face softens at my confession.

“I think you should go tonight and talk. If it’s something that’s real then let it happen Belle. Take a risk for once in your life. You’re in college!”

Yes. That is true. Taking a risk is something foreign to me. I admire risk takers but I myself like structure and planning. What I really need is for someone to sweep me off my feet and lead me on an adventure unlike one I’ve ever known. What if Dean could be that person? He could show me the ways of lust, how powerful and stimulating it could be. I've only read stories about that kind of attraction.

What Dean said earlier about us was true. I wasn’t sure if it was fueled by anger or lust, but clearly since I can’t seem to get him out of my head it must be a physical reaction.

“Okay… I- think I’m going to give it a shot.” my pulse races. I’m going to find out just what Dean Niren is all about.

“That’s my girl!” Eve shouts. “Now let me help you find an outfit suited more for seduction.” She winks.

I pull up outside the extravagant building; my nerves making my hands shake. It’s close to 8:00 and I’m wearing one of Eves dresses; A long, red halter dress with a cinched waist. The neckline is plunging, but not too far to reveal too much. My hair is down, in a curly brown mass past my shoulders. I also have a black clutch with my cell and a compact mirror. I wanted to feel comfortable yet confident. Underneath I’m wearing a lacy black thong. No bra.

Tonight I plan on revealing my intentions to Dean, and seeing just how ready I am to take the biggest step of my life.

My virginity has always been something for me to hide behind. I’ve always been reserved. A word that I remember Dean had used to describe me. Well tonight I’m exploring a new side to me, a side that’s daring and adventurous because I’m done being a timid high school freak. I’m in college now. It’s time to grow up and get out in the world. And who better to teach me than Dean; A man of intensity, sexuality, and everything that sets me on fire.