My First Night At His Home

Chapter 12

                                   Dean POV

The sight of her ass in the air on display fucking kills me. She is so unbelievably sexy and she has no idea. I roll the condom on and place my cock at her entrance. God, she’s so tight and wet. Fuck…

I enter her slowly and groan involuntarily. I have no control of my voice. Belle has taken away my senses. I take her with me into the rough but gentle sway of fucking. She knows how to get what she needs. The fact that I alone helped her get off for her first time excites me. She meets my thrusts with her own, backing onto me with a sigh of pleasure.

I hold her hips firmly, giving her that extra power of control that I know she enjoys. I can feel her shiver when I squeeze her. 

“Shit…I can’t get enough of you.” I thrust harder when I start to feel my orgasm. Her breathing stops as she finds her own release. My words have magic over her. She comes right after I release inside her. I gently lay her down for she has collapsed from her orgasm and I feel smug that I gave her that pleasure. I smile. Her head is turned slightly towards me and I see the flush of color on her cheeks. She is truly the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen. A rush of feeling hits me as I gaze at her closed eyes and naked body.  Something that I dread will not end well.

                                     Belle POV

I wake to the sound of rustling sheets. My eyes flutter open as I try to take in my surroundings. A slight breeze is blowing my face and I turn towards the feel of it on my face. The balcony door is opening. Dean walks outside and I sit upright in his bed. Dean.

What time is it? Have I slept all night? I look outside, out the balcony doors and see a sunrise? Yes it’s early morning. I fell asleep after Dean and I had sex. Right.

            I blush as I recall the memory. After I had an amazing orgasm I fell right to sleep…Dean must have tucked me in when I was unconscious.  I smile as I think of him taking care of me.  I see Dean standing outside and I decide to join him. I jump from the tall bed and bring the sheets with me so I’m not naked. When I reach the door and open it he turns to me, a smile forming his perfect lips.

            “Good morning, darling,” he says as he takes in my appearance.  I giggle.

            “It’s a bit chilly out,” I say and shiver as I move the sheets closer to my body. Dean must not think it’s cold because he’s wearing cotton pants with a thin white t-shirt.    

            “I don’t mind it. Besides, I enjoy watching the sunrise. Come over here I’ll keep you warm. We can enjoy the sun together.”

             I cozy up to him as he stands behind me, rubbing my arms. He kisses the back of my head. I warm at the tender gesture.

 I lean on the balcony as we both watch the sky turn orange. It’s going to be a gorgeous day. We don’t talk for a long time as we watch the sky, feel the breeze, and just be together. I want to tell him how I feel but I hate that he has hit me so hard in just a few days…how did I manage for that to happen? I’ve always been guarded with my feelings. Never letting anyone in.

            “Do you want to grab some coffee?”

            I startle at the sound of his deep voice.

            “Yes, that sounds nice, maybe a shower first?” I ask. I feel dirty and I need to brush my teeth.

“Can I join you?”