Bed Talk

Dean POV

Her soft skin and dark hair could seduce any man, but I have her in my bed, under my body. Her little gasps and moans alone could make me come. She gives me too much of herself that I don't understand how she could trust me so implicitly...Have we really only known each other for a few weeks? I'm completely taken with her. She is so pure and fucking good. Inherently good. Her past is a reflection of mine, not as fucked up or disturbing as mine, but she has demons. I want to help her erase those horrible fucked up things. Belle deserves to have a good life. No, scratch that, she deserves the best life anyone could dream of.

These thoughts are going to get me in trouble.

"Dean," she rasps, though how the fuck does it sound silky and rough at the same time. She's under me now, her legs wrapped around my lower back, hands in my hair. She's looking in my eyes, searching. "You're not here with me."

I stop grinding into her and mentally shake my head. Her large eyes are staring so intensely I have to look away. Her delicate hands in my hair hold my hair firm though, and she makes me look at her.

"You can tell me anything." And I fucking want to tell her that I think I'm falling for her. But this isn't how I'm supposed to do it. Not yet.

"I know I can." And that is the absolute truth. I know I can trust her with anything. And I know that one day soon she will meet my sister. My parents. She will know every single shitty part of my life. I want her to.

I kiss her desperately then, my lips molding against hers, two of us becoming one. Her sweet mouth is gentle as she moves her lips against mine. I slide my hand back under her thigh and then I'm fucking her again. My hips grind into her. My hands are gripping her under her ribs with slight pressure so I don't bruise her. I know I can be rough.

"Don't stop, don't stop," she pants, as she reaches her crescendo. Her movements slow, so slow that she's barely moving, barely breathing. Her tight pussy ripples and clenches me.

"Fuck," I murmur into her neck, burying myself into her as I come. It's as if my world stops and the only thing that's going is this moment on repeat. I watch myself love her in this moment, this surreal climax that has my heart racing like nothing ever has before. My pleasure soon subsides, and I relax on my arms, hovering above her. She looks up at me and is breathing heavily.

"I think I just died," She giggles.

My smile is so genuine and I laugh along with her. "We both did."

"So I guess that means we're in heaven." Her smile is so fucking gorgeous and her long brown hair is a wonderful, erratic mess upon my pillows.

"You are an angel." I say smiling as I watch the expression on her face change. She pulls her bottom lip under with her teeth, biting down gently. She's shy. My beautiful, sexy, lovable angel is shy.

"Shall we talk now?" she suggests, and I lay on my side putting no distance between us as I tug her right against me. I quickly rid myself of the condom and then she places her head on the pillow we now share.

"Where to start?" I ask quietly. Mostly to myself.

"Does this mean you and I will really be able to date?" She asks.

"We're going to try." And I will. I promised her I would.

"But we can't be seen by anyone. Together."

"Correct."

"So, how exactly can we do normal things? Go dancing, or to the movies. Or even to grab coffee?"