Chapter 1

This is bullshit Katrina , you both made this institute to work out and turned successful, why doesn't he want to give you the opportunity to take part in whatsoever about everything in that company? My best friend who fortunately is my mom asked me with anger radiating through her ,

Ma ...mom..listen, I am not going to listen Katrina , I am not going to allow your fucking sweat to get wasted just because of that foolish husband of yours !! She yelled angrily .

I felt pain inside me , but what was I supposed to do? I love that guy with my whole heart . Mom, listen I am going to talk things out with him .I know he will understand, " you better , " she mumbled and walked out of mine and husbands house .

I breathed out heavily when I saw that her car was leaving my house, finally I can breathe ,I murmured. Mom is one of the most earth feminist women that I have ever met and seen in my entire life .

She taught me to be a strong woman , she was a single mother with three children .I was her third child followed by my second sister and a big brother. I love my family so much especially that woman .

We have been having problems with my mom since when I got married to my husband . I and my husband met in my college years, we started dating ,we dated for around four years , we were totally into each other . My mother did not like my husband at all , but I managed to talk it with her .

She doesn't trust him and I don't know why!! Damon was a very good husband to me , we usually planned and did everything together . Three years ago we started running a new little company, my husband and I started jokingly but we ended up having some short lived success and alot of progress in there .Something happened recently, and Damon wanted me to stay at home and be a house wife , he restricted me not to go to the company, I love him so much that I don't want to defy his orders .

I didn't understand him why he did that, but if it's for my welfare then I am not fighting him at all about this , I loved that little institute which we have built , it's one of the best place I could ever be day and night .I sighed as I walked to the kitchen .I needed to prepare some food before he comes back .

I don't want any issues with him especially when he comes back from the office. I switched on the stove and made rice and chicken curry with some salad and made some homemade mango juice. I prepared the table and set it up , soon I went upstairs to take a bath, I stripped off from my dirty clothes and walked inside the shower .I came face to face with a familiar mirror,

I took in my body and traced a huge scar on my abdomen ,I will never forget this day my inner self tells me as I traced the large scar with gloomy eyes . Soon I heard the door being opened,

I knew it was Damon, I took a towel and walked outside the bathroom . I sighed when I saw him and smiled , " Hi baby, I tried starting a conversation with him " Not now katrina , I am tired, did you prepare the food ?" My mind rotated from three sixty degrees to zero degrees as I froze like a statute .

Do I look like a maid ? I ask him angrily as i dump the towel and went in the wardrobe and choose my pyjamas , I wore a long baggy pants with a baggy sweater. I still feel insecure after alot of years of us being together , I love this man with all the fibers of my body and my heart ..

But I can never let him criticise me about the scar I have on my abdomen , " you look hideous with that scar planted on your gut tummy " he once said to me shamelessly as painful tears striked me .From that day on, I had never showed him my body if it wasn't the time of us being intimate.

I knew everyone would just say the same because Damon was right, it is what it is , " the hideous scar "
I took the que of leaving the room and walked downstairs, it was so silent, I went to the living room and switched on a slow romantic music with a little beat.

I danced slowly with the beat in flow , it relaxed my mind , my body and I felt so good few minutes before Damon spat some words on my face. " Turn that thing down right now Katrina ,Are you a teenager or something!! Can't we stay in peace in this House?" I heard his voice boomed from upstairs.

What is wrong with you Damon!!I yelled frustrated, you think I am going to take this shit down because of your fucking shitty reasons!!! Then I guess you are totally mistaken you asshole , don't control me even in my own house , I yelled frustrated.

I am so sick of you criticising me everyday and everytime and everything I do, " do I look like a person with no feelings you ass!!! You take me for granted each and everytime and the worst thing I let you humiliate me even in the worst ways and places. "

Don't I deserve to be loved !!! Am I not a human!!! I ask him angrily I spot him standing on the stairs, " Hot tears streamed down my face as i tasted some of the droplets on my mouth " you treat me as if I am some kind of an animal , " I can't even say that I hate you because I love you so much that you can't help yourself but insult me and hurt my feelings in each and every damn minute we spend .

He was so embarrassed that he didn't even look at me in the eyes , I dropped the napkin on the ground and pass by him on the stairs going inside our bedroom only for him to hold me , " leave me the fuck alone " I tell him angrily..

Where do you think you are going !! He spat , that's non of your business, Exactly he replied and forced me down with him .

What is wrong with you, you sick fuck let me go !! I yell at him and used my almighty strength to push him off of me , " I don't feel like I have an appetite at all after the sick stunt you have pulled " I spat and walked upstairs with tears .

He really knows how to hurt me , but why ? I have given him all that he wanted and needed from me , love , romance , my heart , soul , everything but he still looks so down on me and treats me as if I am something so unuseful and disgusting in his eyes .

" I don't know why Damon, but I still can't hate you !" I still can't,