Chapter 7

A week later.....

These past few weeks have been the best in my life , mom has been so close to me as well as Leonardo,I have been pampered by both of them , Especially Leo, I forgot that  I was filled with deep hate and sadness from my marriage.

I chuckled  lightly when  I saw Leonardo  coming from upstairs with mom's bathrobe." You pig, don't  let me put my hands on you Leo, I am going to beat the shit out of you " I rolled down laughing my ass off .

Take back my fucking bathrobe in my room, she boomed and I carried on laughing as I saw Leonardo squirming and trying to get up from the fall he had when he tried running at the stairs.  " leo, stop it !! I tell him and soon he was off like a lighting "

What a show mom !! I tell her still laughing but it went down when she looked at me with a poker face , After a minute of her glare and me gulping she started laughing out so loud . I look at her with a smile and I couldn't help but laugh too. " Oh my god,  you my babies are never going to grow , you keep on teasing your old mama at this age too "
She lamented  and took a  deep breath .

Okay , now listen you have  already laughed so much today, " tomorrow's your  day to court , she sudenly tells me and I gulp " okay , I replied.

Don't  be scared, it's  going to be so simple , I have every evidence to show that you need this divorce , not only that but that sick husband of your husband to pay for everything that he's done to you .

I have prepared for the evidence,  and everything.  So don't  worry !! She tells me and I smiled at her .

Thank you mom!! Who's taking my case ? I ask her.." She gave me  a sinister smile making me confused,  "who do you think is going to take up your case?"

I gasped and look at her , "you?" Mom !! Are you sure I ask her hesitantly.

Don't  tell me that you don't  trust me at all, she nudged and I smiled , I just want you safe,  I don't  wnat to involve you in all this ,I tell her .I am your mother, I want to show them , how a mother gets really hurts and how she feels when  her daughter is in such a place they call home while deep in my daughter's heart it's  a hell of a house. 

"Miss words," I abruptly say to her ...what did you say? She asks , I have just addressed you with a new name , " miss words, she burst out laughing as she held her chest . You are so funny darling !! I am not any of your miss words!!
Try again...I am only trying to be reasonable in all this .

I am going to fight your case and feel content my dear, I am going to shake  that court tomorrow,  " I hugged her tight and kiss her cheek " you are always the same,  talkative , stubborn and mostly supportive I tell her .

I am never going to change darling, this is your superhero mom and your superhero dad !! " I am going to make sure you reach your goals with no mistakes in your ways "

Now go to sleep we have a long day tomorrow , she tells me and I smiled . " i love my bedroom and I still do, it is painted with creamy walls,  a big queen sized bed  on the middle witha  little of a girlish designs plastered on the walls and that's it . I reached on my bed and instantly drift off to sleep , I have  a long day tomorrow, I murmured before sleep took over me .

Sleepy head, wake up !! Wake up I heard  two voices calling me out .. " the hell is wrong with you !? Let me sleep i tell the intruders,  " you will have  plenty time to do so after this stupid court hearing  ends ,"

I groaned from the bed and sat on my bed groggily , "  what's  the time ? I ask yawning , "

6:45 am . Now hurry up  so that we could finish what they started , I heard a familiar voice of my sister?Hold on!! Wait a minute...

I opened my eyes and I screamed  as i took  a sight of my sister. " Anna !!"
Oh my god I missed you so much , I tell her as I walked down from the bed and hugged her tightly and excited .

  I missed you sis , me too my dear .

I believe we have  a place to attend to, she tells me with a proffesional like voice ,

" but I missed you,  I whinned " well you will miss me after all this finishes she tells me with a smile.

Soon I went to the bathroom , did my business and I walked out seeing Anna on my bed with papers . " Are you done? She asks,  yep I replied went to the wardrobe  took and wore  my  clothes . I chose a pencil skirt with high heels and  a jacket with a crop top iniside.  I did my make up a little to hide the dullness on my face and walked out .

You look hot !! Anna squealed and made rounds around me .with those hot black heels ,I belive that pig won't be able to take his eys off of you .

I smiled shyly at her and shaked my head. " I am going to divorce that pig,  so I am not sure if your words are going to work out . "

I heard her sigh when I turned around but I halted when  she turn my body nd made me sit on the bed , " how did you know?" I ask her ... She chuckled lightly and said , " our mom is the paparazzi of the family, She wants  us all to be with you in these hard times . " she tells me with a smile .

I laughed at her silly statements, " Don't  worry little sis , whatever happens we are all with you  , and that husband of yours would go and suck a dick and be one of the dirty old gags guys if he can , but you matters to us .

And by the ways I couldn't  just stay and do nothing, " I wanted to see how our lioness of our mother is going to roast them all up in the court "

I am excited , she squealed and I laughed so hard, " oh ,my god I never knew that i had such a  funny family  , All because  of that prick of a  husband of yours ...my subconscious  finished the last few words making my mood change.  I deserve this maybe .

What are you doing, it's  not the time for you to be sad  , here...  let's  go we are running late,  " one of the strategies of  winning a case ,you have to be punctual with the time " She tells me swishing her mode to a professional one .

Okay, I mumbled and followed her behind.