Chapter 4

After the events happened in the evening ,   I kept thinking , i now feel like  best thing to do is to divorce that asshole .
If he thinks he can threaten me by telling me not to pull out my shares and that he is going to manipulate  them ,then he is going to be sorry .

He has to remember that I have  a complete powerful family of lawyers and without forgetting my mother being an owner of a multimillionaire agency company of law .He is playing with fire , like hell was I going to let him do that, those shares are mine and I am going to make sure,  I make his ass and his face together with his family regret on what they did to me .

I was once pregnant, but his stupid father made me miscarry . I have no idea if he did it on purpose or not but he did it , I was almost in the verge of losing my life and they looked at me like I was a disgustful waste tossed out in  a bin . Those people are evil and I tried to stay away from them as much as i could , I wanted to sue them so bad .My mom also happened to know about that and she was the one who reported them when I was in the hospital .

After a lot of convincing from my so called husband,  and alot of begging telling me that it was all becaue his parent's  were getting old and their attitudes are changing for the worst and blah , blah blah,  I closed the case because I loved him blindly and chose him .

" I wanted to be with him my whole  life , it was a  painful memory but with him I wanted to erase that sick feeling but it turned out the other way around " ...

I somehow regret it ...regret it so much that I feel like I am going crazy with these overwhelming new drama that are occurring every second  of my life.

Every year is a rough year in my marriage and in my life especially since  when I was married to him , I had never thought that the moment I entered in that pithole , my life would have been turned upside down .

" I can't  help but to say that I hate him now ,but I love him too I retort back " and I have falled deeply in love with that man ."

Is that my fault? In these past years he has even stopped telling me how much he loves me dearly and how he is going to do everything to make sure I am happy, " he has all forgot about me and focused in becoming rich "

I laughed with no humour in me as I carried on packing my stuff, " I am not going to let him control me anymore , "

"I am leaving "

I can't  stay with man who doesn't  know how to give me respect treat me with the same treatment I give him  .

Enough is enough!! I am fed up ..

I packed my pair of shoes and put them in my boxes,  and then my clothes and then everything I owned,  " like my mom said,  you are going to learn how the traits of life is going to drag you and soon you will be on your knees crawling for your dear people to find love again and peace " she told me that and i had never listened.

I finished packing all of my boxes, it was in th early hours of the morning  ,I couldn't sleep and I ended up crying myself up the whole night. " if your husband really loved you, then I am sure that he would have given you the time of adjusting and loving you the way you are with your hideous scar, he would have appreciated you  with the same help you  have given him to start that institute .

But he doesn't....
He doesn't  care at all,you failed to see his true colors and how he was dragging you into a distraction of yourself.  " you loved too much Katrina ,you forgot yourself and gave him all of who you are  and  that is the worst mistake you  have ever came across and experience in your life .

Love hurts, but betrayal of the one who loves you more,  pains so much and alot .

" He really did it, he finally was able to make me crawl on my knees and beg for love, "

I finished packing and I called my mom, " mom, can you please call someone to  come and collect my things? "

Honey, it's  too early what happened!! " I am asking for  a divorce mom, I finally stated , " honey" she called me softly..please don't  cry ...she tells me  , mom , I love him so much ...and I hate him too ..I murmured  , please don't  cry , I am on my way she tells  me and I disconnected the phone.

No one understands me more than her,but this time i fucked up on  my own but she didn't  let me down , even in my worst ways possible , she tried harder lifting me up even if it was really hard ." I love you mom, you  are the best person that  has ever looked up at me even in my ugly state "

I love you i murmured and I found myslef  drifting into sleep ,

I was sleeping  when I felt someone Caressing my brown hair,  I smellt a manly cologne as I took in the smell.  " I miss him so much, I wish this dream could  never finish, " the softness of the fingers on my hair. I miss these,  I miss these simple things that spiced up our love ."

But the dream looked so real , I can feel the fingers on my scalp.

Soon I woke up abruptly and looked at the intruder, " my face went into a rough mode to a disgust mode "

How dare you touch my hair with your filthy hands!! I spit the words out and gritted my teeth with anger. Infront of me was my so called husband,

What the hell were you doing !! Can't  I even sleep peacefully!! I yell angrily after I came back into my senses knowing that I just woke up and I am making a scene ,

" Katrina, I am your husband can't  I touch you !? He asked with determination "

"Touch me !!!" Don't  you have elite girls to go to !? And listen to me !! Don't  you ever , I mean ever again touch my body again with your nasty hands,  I hate to tell you this but I hate you so much .

And oh, I have already packed, you are going to hear me from my lawyer , I spat and stood up from  the bed only  to feel dizzy..
.
    Before  I hit the ground ,
powerful hands hold my body and I couldn't  help but close my eyes and slip into the darkness.