chapter 3

I was watching a comedy after three hours of crying my heart out.  Well you are such a weird woman katrina , my subconscious tells me and I couldn't  help but giggle .

No , I am not I mumbled talking to myself like i was crazy .." Did you really beat up your husband with your shoe!? ..a shoe? I asked  myself as I laughed like  a maniac.

Well at some point he deserves,  he can't  give me all the blame because I did nothing but his sick head is just so disgusting. I mumbled .

Why can't  you let him go ? My subconscious  tells me and i became so small internally and silent . Why can't  I let him go !!? He doesn't  want me to leave him or does he ? ...that's  the thing. I murmured .

But you have suffered alot in these years ,beating you up and calling you names and still, you take him as your  husband!!! My subconscious  retorts. Something is holding me back, i want to leave him but at the same time,  I  can't ..

He was my first in everything, my fisrt kiss , my first love , my first bully, my first love and I still adore him in one way or another ...I murmured .Don't  be  and act like  a crazy woman, there are  alot  of men who will look at you the way he doesn't, he is just torturing you mentally and physically  and  you  keep on staying with him with your stubborn ass ..my subconscious  tells me and I was deep  in my thoughts questioning myslef .

Is this true? ...am I trying really hard for him !!? But why can't  I get  any feeling that tells me to pull out from all this !! " because  he is poisoning your fucking mind , each and everytime he comes back from that stupid office " he is toxic to you and  your life have  failed to figure out about that quickly ...my subconscious  kept on nagging me but I didn't want to believe. 

I love that man, so much ..that will never change. I tried closing my eyes to  find an ounce of sleep but I couldn't  instead , I heard the door  being opened and I couldn't  care any more.

" you crazy woman, how dare you beat up my son you insolent bitch, I heard the yells from the familiar demon voice ..my mother in law .." That coward ass , I mumbled and decided to meet face to face with her .

Where the hell is she!!! I heard her screech !! " can't you adjust your eye sight? I am here infront if you,  now what !? I challenged her .The next thing I knew I heard a  slap echoing through the room, I felt my cheek stinging .
Why did you humiliate your husband like that ? Infront of his employees !! How can you ?  she asked me with bitterness .

What the hell is wrong with your family !!? I aksed her angrily . Fisrt your sick  son taking me away from my own hardworking position,  " because you deserve it, you little minx, she screeched.

What!? , what did you call me i ask her with bloodshot eyes,  " it's better if you know your place , that  company is my son's  and you are not needed there , that's  his own hardworking and he owns  everything in there ..even you ,she spat

I respect this woman and see her like a mother figure but not anymore   , call me rude of what I was going to do , but I am going to do it " I pushed her on the floor .

What  did you call me !!! You sick woman !! If it's  a taboo in your family to be owned then mine isn't you here me!!

A man can never own me !! I am not his play fuck thing I spat as she tried to stand from the floor , " I knew you were this vile " you couldn't  even treat your mother in law with respect, You lost my  respect the day you called my mother  a "single whore "who raised her own stray dogs like a bitch .

Atleats she is happy with her stray dogs but are you also convinced  that you are happy in that dispecable marriage of yours !!? I ask her angrily .

She has crossed the line .

You pig !! She yelled ...a pig is your whole family ..from your son , your husband and finally you take the trophy  of being a piglet I tell her with anger .

She wanted to slap me again  but on time, I tightened my grip on her filthy hands. " Stop it Katrina , It was then i heard my fucking husband's voice from outside " He had the audacity of calling his mother so that she could come trouble me and confront me like I was the worst human , possible and for him to stay in his office like a  boss.

Oh, this family!! God help them , I murmured

Can't  you see you were talking to my mother who is your mother in law, he yelled at my face as he went beside his mom and embrace her .

Fake tears leaked down her eyes,  " did I care?! No I didn't  .

Son,she slapped me, I told you she isn't  the right woman for you .. " just divorce her !!" I have  a line of beautiful young privileged women waiting for you on my doorstep,

You are going to be even more rich than this  , just stop clinging into this bitch, she has nothing , " we looked at her face baffled , what did she suggest ?!"

A divorce?

I am not ready for that ..I murmured..

What are you talking about mom !? I heard Damon's voice , remember what we talked about my dear boy !! If you leave this  woman then in jesus name , you are going to be more successful than this .She even had the audacity of including jesus !! 

This sinner of a woman, she doesn't  even deserved to be called a child of God not alone a mother,  such a  toxic family .

I have alot of elite girls who are ready to marry you and help you , my heart broke becaus I now understood that the price of my husband came  with nothing but  his scum  greedy ass .

" What is she talking about Damon?: " I ask him with tears .

You want to be rich !! And do what !! And fuck girls like the models I keep seeing you look at on the fucking magazines , I almost laughed with that thought because It wasn't  the first time or the second time seeing him looking at the magazines with nude models with lust , but I  didn't  thought that he was as nasty as this .

Who did I got married to !? I looked at Damon and his eyes couldn't meet mine from the embarrassment,

" Suit yourself " Asshole ...i mumbled with tears filled in my eyes .

A pregnant silent formed between us but soon he took his mother and went with her outside the house . " maybe mom was right, the best thing is to be single  and stand on  your guard "