Chapter 10

What the fuck do you  want from my sister? Leo asks fuming as he hugged my body and put his arm  on my back and  moved my back  towards him   .

Get the fuck away from her right now  and leave us alone , if you want to meet her then consult her lawyer.. my brother said with no emotions in his eyes   .

I didn't  want to talk to this animal either,  he humiliated me in court and said some fucking baggy stuffs about me . I almost yelled in my mind .

" he doesn't  deserve your sympathy , don't  go a bit soft on him . He will ruin you and cause you more pain . "

You came back from the church Kat..and don't  try taking or talking to a person who doesn't  deserve a glimpse of your finger nail. My subconscious reminded me .

Let's go , leo ! I tell him with a small smile and we by passed him not before he touched my shoulder and moved my body to him from the embrace of my brother .

" what the fuck you jerk !! Leave  me alone!! Didn't  you  get what you wanted ? " I ask him angrily and slapped him hard on the face.He didn't  end it there but he hold my shoulders that I felt pain from his hold . " you are hurting me , I tell him squirming from his touch .

Unknowingly  , Leonardo pulled me back and punched him hard on his face,  " serves you right !! For stalking my sister " didn't  you had enough!!

What the fuck do you want from her now !! Get the fuck away from her life .

Everyone knows what you wanted and you have already got what you want   , "Divorce " that's  what your filthy ass chose over my sister , so suck it up and don't  clinge into her like some fucking contagious disease!! You don't  fucking own her ... He almost yelled  at his face but kept it cool and shout out all the words in on go .

Let's go darling, Leonardo  says to me with a  smile after a little commotion which we had with Damon like nothing happened .

"Kat"Kat please don't leave me !! Katrina !! Please don't  go lets talk this thing out, I know i fucked up but please don't  go !! I want to talk about our divorce ... I  heard him yelling for me from a far .

I almost laughed because I am not the same  despicable  and naive woman !! That my so called husband of mine really knows how to press someone's  nerves especially mine !! But not today . Leonardo  by passed me and I took the que of looking at my going to be ex husband one last time with a  tight smile .

" I will never go back to a sick family like yours !! I had enough and I wish I will never meet you and your family again . I hope you all to rot in the pits of hell " I shouted with anger .

Let's go , I know after all this ,you are going to feel good after you have finalised your divorce with that bastard , you are going to get into shape and you are going to join of all your desires  ... " I am so proud of you sis ,  he tells me with a smile but my face was blank with no emotion   .

I was just hurt , alot ...Even if I am trying to put up smile,  but I can't  forget how my heart still beats for him and my mind tells me otherwise,

  " you are making the right decision Katrina , he is a scumbag !!"

He doesn't know what's  coming to him nor must you be concerned about it !! My subconscious  reminded .

Soon we reached home and I was  very exhausted, " Leonardo what are we going to eat , " I am hungry !! I tell my brother with  a pout . That's  the spirit sis, you have to fucking eat and not sit and cry your eyes out like you are the first woman in the whole world who has attempted  to get a divorce from his asshole cheating greedy of a  husband..he incurred making me giggle.

Go change , I am cooking !! He yelled when I reached for the stairs!! I almost forgot how my brother is a master chief in cooking .. " I like how he makes his recipes they are unique and top of all he doesn't  want to share his recipes with none of us .. yea, that's  leo he is always the best in everything.  Those are mom's words filled with sarcasm, they resonate inside the house even though she isn't  here .

I washed up again and took my  baggy sweats and climb on them and soon I went downstairs..  " dear !!" My mom called , I guess she has just returned from the office. Oh, hi mom ! Hey how was your day ..she asks with a  smile .

" I love my mom "

I have been sleeping the whole day !! I saw here  face dropping from a smile to a frown,  out of fear I then yelled , " I.. I went with Leonardo to the church .

I almost wanted to whip yo ass . She tells me sternly and I giggled looking at her." Did that pig bug you with anything? Tell me , I am going to make him regret the moment he decide..."

"Mom he did nothing .." I cut her off while laughing  after I saw Leonardo looking at her with  wide yes and his jaw almost dropping to the floor with a pan on his hand  . He looked so adorable but a little scared when he saw mom ..

" yea, that's the power which mom has over us and we don't mind a bit at all "

Oh, ah .. mom!! How i missed you !! Leonardo became sweet all over  sudden ..oh and look I have just prepared a meal for all of us .. you will love it , mom looked at him with a furrowed eyebrows and then at me . 

What the hell did he do ? " Nothing " I tell  her with a smile.

Okay !! Where is your sis .." Here i am " we heard Anna's voice from the opening door , sorry I am late !! What did I miss? I had a lot of works to complete at the office .. " she sighed and  throw her high heels on the floor and put her hand bag also on the floor and joined us on the table. "

"You miss manners young lady!!"  Mom's  voice was heard and we all become alert and smile awkwardly..Ah mom the food is ready I tell her and put some food in her plate to shut her up . She changed from the angry mama angry bird to a  sweet little child with a pouty adorable face seeing her favourite meal.

" how I love this,  it's  delicious .. " mmm.. she moaned out while eating and we all smiled a  little and I gave  a smile to my brother and sister   . Let's  dig in . What are we waiting for? Anna said with an awkward smile looking at mom in the corner of her eyes , she breathed heavily with relief when she saw her taking her first bite of  her food  devouring it .

We weren't  planning on disturbing her....

We ate in silence,  well it's  apart of the table manners when you eat with mom , or else...

" you are going to dream about food the whole day until you learn your lesson. "
She doesn't  care that we are adults but manners are manners !! That's  what she usually brags.

We were done eating and soon mom went upstairs, Leonardo washed the dishes and Anna went inside her room and I went in mine.

I just entered in the room when I heard a ping on my phone. I opened it and saw it was from Damon's .

" honey!! I am sorry "
Please Let's  talk ..please talk with me ..
I still love you ..I am sorry !!

I didn't  mean to say what I said ..I swear over our love .. please let's talk and  solve all this out . Please .

Tears streamed down my eyes but I didn't  dare return the replies ,

I was scared over my replies and myself ,

Scared that i may screw up and make some stupid mistakes again ..

" I don't  want  a divorce anymoreplease " I saw his last  message that made me fume into anger and I switched off  the phone and put it on the night stand and instantly sleep took over me ..

"I will  see you in court , bastard"

" over my dead body !! " I am getting the fucking divorce .

The reality of Divorce is always hard , confusing and difficult , but I got to do what I have to do , sometimes patience isn't needed but changing directions might be preferable .

Don't  forget to comment and leave your comments and votes . Thanks for reading !