Chapter 31

After spending two days  in the clinic for recovery,  I was finally much better as I  was discharge in the early hours if the afternoon, I ended up thanking the  staff who were trained soldiers  ofcoyrse and walked out still in my bandages on some parts of my face as it was still swollen .

I didn't  care though,  As I kept walking  I noticed some members of my group walking in the direction of the kitchen,  instinctly I knew it was lunch .

I didn't  try to catch  anyone's  attention as I walked alone on the far end of the group  and heard them talking,

" you shouldn't say a thing, " Us beating her was just a piece of a cake but admitting that we took her down all together would make us all suffer some great consequences  .

Yesterday this bit h had to open her mouth and almost spill what happened , but  she twisted her words in the end which we are grateful for or else we would  all be in  trouble .Another male spat out ,

Aghh you guys stop !! The incident has qlredy happened , we shouldn't  discuss it now and then , there might even be spies within you .

Might never know ... so shut it ! Another said making me roll my eyes ,

My ass maybe ? A perfect spy will be . I thought as I smirked with that thought .

I let them walk and later followed  and managed to hide myself in the crowd ans managed to take my lunch , I didn't  want to stay where my normal place and stopped on a long table that was silent and everyone minded their business as they ate .

" Perfect!"

I put my lunch on the table and started to dig in , " goodness !" I missed this , I thought as I take a bite and taste of each of everything. 

When I was in the clinic , the meal was different . I was given a lot if vegetable soup and some others which actually weren't  pretty much appreciated with my tongue , Now that I am back here , I feel some satisfaction with every  bite that I have .

Later on after I wa done  , I returned the trays and followed  some people who I recognized to the fields .

Well..it's time to get back to work ! I muttured  , I couldn't  help but just stand and look at how the others are training .

I feel like a total loser for being absent for those two days , I wish I wasn't  now becuase when I take a look at everyone , I get a feeling that I am all left out .

Sighing and shaking my head , I almost tripped if not a hand balanced my waist , I would have dropped face flat .

Stop  being clumsy ! You are now a soldier woman !! A manly voice boasted making me embarrased  , I I pretty sure that I have attracted some attention .

I  couldn't  even look at the meals standing infront of me as I stepped back almost immediately  and gave a weird salute at him and replied with a " yes sir !"

He didn't reply and left  , I released a breath that I didn't  know I was holding .Thank goodness  !! I murttured and went to the group that I was assigned .

Everyone was looking at me as if I was  a possession. 

I couldn't  say a word to them but stood a little far and crossed my arms and waited what to be done .

Hey .. I heard carlos's voice . But said nothing , I looked at him more like throw a glare at him and diverted my gaze somewhere. 

This guy has a nerve after everything!

Just when another youngwoman decided to open her mouth and dtried to approach , I almost kneeled and thank God that the sergeant was up on our feets .

We all line up almost immediately  ,

He looked at us and then his eyes landed on me  , " Oh , you are back !" He commented with a nod  and later looked at everyone around .

Not a single word from any of you,  I am going to show you  what's in store today !

Come on  , he gestured and we followed him back marching on his pace.

I hate marching! This reflects mostly inside the moments of high-school where it was actually a must to do so every morning I to the parade.

Ah Memories..

As expected we entered  inside the familiar  room , but this time around we were taken into a boxing area.  It was clean and not a soul was in  when we approached the place.

Where is everyone!? The sergeant asks more like to himslef ,  but we all heard because  he is one of the peeps who have high pitch screams .I swear sometimes,  it gets awfully bad and irritating when he barks on your ears .

Warm up!! He yelled out

Yes sergeant !! We replied and went for a ten push ups , I couldn't  even lift a finger after six,  I didn't work out nor made my body ready for trainings .

The struggle was real !

I tried my best but ended duo face flat on the floor  sighing like I ran a marathon .

Stand up !! He ordered and we all did plating like dogs , I think he didn't  even check on us , I have never had such lazy recruits as you , he pointed his finger at all of us .

If you can't  do these warms up  , do any of you think you are going to survive this hell for the past few weeks ? He bangs the near wooden desk in anger .

We all looked down in embarrassment,  Or are you guys not comfortable with me  , and you would like another?

We weren't  allowed to talk, 

Ok .. but that doesn't  matter becuase none of you make the rules .

Into the squared circle ! He ordered , we didn't wait a second and got in, the plastic or whatever that was made with it were hard to pull .

We helped each other and later we were all in two lines  as instructed facing each other .

My anxiety was rising up .

Rule one! Do not be afraid,  Rule two ... Stand strong still and always attack when you are supposed to ,meaning that focus is needed in eveey part of the training .

Yes sir ! We all chorused. 

Great  , and walls know your targets are everywhere,  and in the battle field  , playing rough isn't  a bad thing . He added making some chuckle ,

I didn't  ask anyone to laugh , get down !!

Twenty five push ups ! And fifty planks . Everyone  !! Get to work he barks angrily, 

Goodness ! He sounds like a moody grandma who needes to be tamed , everything triggers this man and we wned up getting his wrath .

Yes sergeant !! We all replied and went to work as he stood out of the rink and gawking at us  like we were nothing but puppets to him  .

This man will kill us , I wonder where is the madam ? I knkw she can be quite cruel to us but sergeant Lee shows no mercy on us !

We were panting and groaning and trying our best , I couldn't  even breath but realised that I had to train myself for this so that I could get used to this , and good in my words , I was able to control my breathing .

When are we starting the damn training !! I am actually tired and can't  take it anymore  , we have been heavy lifting since morning and doing god knows what !! Another girl  complained, 

Later we w ere instructed to finish up.

I was thankful when we erred told to stand up and line up again , this time we knew better than to talk around him .

And soon enough  , Two other Sergeants  came in , face filled with blankness and no emotions as they stood and watched what was happening .

Now show us what you guys got !!

"Fight!! " He bangs the desk closer to him .

Sorry for the late updates.  Thank you for reading and I hope to see your comments and votes guys . 💜💜