scoreboard! - j.jk

"Pleeaaase- Can't you see I'm dying here?! Are you going to leave your favorite like this???!" Jungkook whined, laying on the floor with his hand on his heart. He was pretending to die after she didn't make him a coffee.

"Sorry, you're actually a dumpster on fire when it comes to playing. Can't believe you're in Grandmasters." y/n snorts, taking a sip of her coffee as she watched Jungkook stand up.

"Take that back! I'm better than you!" He points his finger at y/n who stays calm, raising a brow. She sips her coffee almost savoring it.

"That's a big claim for a one trick pony main." y/n looks away to watch the screen. The queue time was already up and they were going to find a match soon. Jungkook takes y/n's coffee away from her hands, placing it behind him.

y/n blushed, seeing Jungkook who was looking at her in a way she's never been looked at. He put his controller to the side, crawling closer to y/n who just stared with wide eyes. her face was extremely hot, seeing Jungkook inches away from her face. His eyes not looking at her but her lips, his hand coming to slither up her thigh. Her thin leggings only added to the foreign sensation, making her throb in between her legs.

"Jungkook- What are you...hngh-!" She asked, Jungkook having pinned her on the carpet.

"I'm going to make you take that back. You'll be calling me good by the end of it." He spoke in an unusual deep voice. She had never heard or seen him like this so it was all knew. She didn't dislike it though.

y/n hears the ring of the game, indicating she was starting the match.
Jungkook hands her the controller, slipping it into her hands. Inching closer to her face, feeling his breath before he places his lips against her. Giving her a soft kiss, his tongue sensually swiping her bottom lip before gaining entrance.

y/n chooses her character, panting. Feeling Jungkook's lips and tongue with hers, making that sensation get harsher and ache. She struggled to concentrate, feeling Jungkook's hands tangled in her hair, pushing gently to deepen the kiss.

Feeling the wet muscle exploring each and every spot inside her mouth, making her moan softly, her eyes struggling to stay open. Jungkook pulls away, panting with a smirk before placing y/n on his groin that was poking through his pants.
Feeling his electric and rough kisses on her skin that was sending a new experience through her.
His hands slipping under her shirt to fondle her bust gently. Pulling her shirt up to her collarbones.

"A-Ah no-! Don't do that, it's embarassing..." She gulped, looking away from the game to see Jungkook sucking on her bust. Throwing her head back, flinching at the contact she was getting from Jungkook.

"You're going to let your team down...not focusing on the game." Jungkook said. y/n shook her head and looked at the screen, going back to playing. She had to endure it, that's what he was playing at.

Seeing her concentrating, Jungkook smirks. He had found the perfect time to strike.
Pressing his fingertips against her aroused cunt, seeing the reaction he wanted. A gasp leaving her lips, a blush decorating her face, and her region becoming more aroused.
Starting to rub her through the thin leggings, starting to feel the dampened area.
Jungkook rips her leggings open, making a space enough for his hand.

Jungkook went back to leaving kisses along her neck and bust, loving how her body shook and she cursed at the game. Jungkook pushes her panties to the side, sliding his fingers in slowly. Guessing this was her first time getting touched, he started off slow and gentle. Muttering gentle praises in to her ear, licking the outer shell of her ear as his fingers began to increase in speed. Seeing her open her legs even farther, bucking against fingers. Jungkook groaned, feeling himself get harder by her grinding.

"Haah- Wait, stop... I'm in a 1v1-" y/n tried to get Jungkook to stop for the game but he didn't give in. y/n wraps her legs around Jungkook, his hands coming to pull away from each other to rip an even bigger hole in the leggings.

"I..I can't stop. You haven't learned your lesson." Jungkook told y/n who was already a mess by his fingers.
"I'm going to put it inside okay?" He tells her to which she nods.

Jungkook groaned, using one hand to line himself up in front of her entrance. Using the other to keep her leg open.
y/n lets out a cry, gripping onto the controller. She closed her eyes for a bit, the counter threatening to take her out of game.

Just play...If you make it to the end, he'll be even angrier. It's worth it.. It's worth...

"Ahn! J-Jungkook-!" y/n squeaks, wrapping her arms around Jungkook who was already getting busy in pounding her. His length burying in deep, his smirk against her skin. Whispering dirty phrases into her ear, feeling everything. The way she tightened when Jungkook called her a good girl, or any type of praise.

"Oh, you're such a good girl. Taking in all of me like that. You're so cute.." Jungkook moans into her ear, both of his hands coming to gently grip on her waist, raising his hips to thrust into her.

y/n curled her toes, bouncing on Jungkook who didn't stop for a second.
The counter on the screen was ringing again but y/n didn't care, her brain felt like mush and her body was shaking. Her legs that were spread open twitched each time Jungkook thrusted, just to pull out and repeat the addicting process.

The controller falls to the floor, y/n using her free hands to dig her nails into his clothed back.

"F-Feels so good!" She exclaimed, throwing her head back. Jungkook smirks, coming up to sloppily and desperately taste her lips.
Jungkook pushes y/n down, holding her leg up and over her head. Her toes curling and her eyes rolling to the back of her head.

Her cute little mouth screaming his name.

"Am I that good?" He purred, looking down at her.

y/n nods furiously, tightening around him.

"Y-Yes, you're good!" she moans out, her hand holding his as she came to meet her climax. Jungkook chuckled, finding how cute her flustered face was after she had came.

Jungkook slows down his thrusts, pulling out to finish on her thighs.

the two are left in a panting mess, Jungkook wearing that same sweet smile.

"I can hardly believe it was three years ago when you came into the shop. Too shy and scared to order. Look at you now, screaming my name without being embarrassed." Jungkook teased, embracing y/n who pouted.

"You ruined my match..but i can't get mad because I got something better." y/n sighed.

"I'm better?!" He lit up.

"Shut it!" She shouts, flicking his forehead.

They break out in laughter.

i can't even have a decent conversation without my keyboard wanting to suggest words like "slut" "whore" "bitch" and my anime husbands' names