hotel - k.th

You step out in a red dress, your 6 inch heels clicking against the sidewalk as you pull on the glass door of the hotel. You walk up to the reception, giving them your name and signing in. You grabbed your key-card, walking into the elevator. You press your floor but before the doors could close, a man with an undone tie runs towards you. You press your hand against the side of the elevator, keeping it open for him. You keep your sight on the numbers at the top.

"First time?" He asks, sudden nervousness in his voice.

"Yeah."

"This is actually my-"

"By the looks of your outfit, I can tell it isn't your first." He quickly fixes himself, catching what you were referring. He smiles, his reflection looking at you. You turn around and get on your tip-toes, wiping of the mark of lipstick on his cheek. "I guess it looks better." You mutter out. The elevator finally stop at the 4th floor, the two of you walking out at the same time, which caused you to get stuck. His clears his throat, stepping back. You walk out, and search for your room.

I turn on the TV, trying to distract myself from everything that just happened. I close my eyes, seeing her expectant glance on the corner of my lips and she wipes of the lipstick stain. I open them back up, wanting to forget her eyes, but they just keep on looking at me, her lips whispering sweet nothings, her hands slithering around my chest, and her dress swaying at the minimal movement she does. I reach for my towel, heading out the door.

I need to cool off.

"I just got here. Yep, everything is alright, sir. I'll have them by tomorrow, I'm hoping. Also, Sir there are some papers on the table.. Read those and approve them. Your wife asked of me to remind you." You hung up the phone, throwing it on your bed. You quickly grabbed your towel, and walked out. You ran down the hall..

You were so excited.

I make it to the pool, no one out at this hour. I slip off my shirt, throwing it to the side. I dive into the water, touching the ground and coming back up. I slick my hair back as I smile at the moon. The stars shining up there like if they were permanent fireworks, without the noise. Everything was so quiet and serene.. The moonlight reflecting off the water. I close my eyes, floating on my back. I'm enjoying this. This is great. I open my eyes once I hear small splishes. A small current coming towards my shoulders. I hide half of my face underwater, my eyes widening at the beautiful figure in front of me. Her swimsuit stuck to her body, her wet hair, and her little waist. The bottom of the swimsuit was stuck to her body and now looked like a thong.
She turns around, slipping back into the water. Before I know it, she's in front of me. Her eyes shining, the stars in her eyes.

"Didn't expect to see you here." She said with a smile. Soft, Gentle, and Innocent.

"I could say the same. Didn't take you as the unwinding type." She just laughs before swimming towards the edge. She looks out to the rest of the place, her smile in a state of enchantment. I swim over to her, finding her cute.

"I love to unwind. I love fun. I love.. Pleasure." She licks her lips. The cherry red gloss making that same figment of my imagination let itself into my brain again.

"Pleasure? What do you know about Pleasure?" I smirk, hoping it would work.

"Oh, Honey. I know more than you think." She presses her chest against me. Her fingertips tracing my bulge that was growing even more. She lets out a soft chuckle. Placing her kiss along my jaw before swimming to the opposite side of me, walking up the little stairs. I stayed there, looking at how the water fell like a cascade down her legs, her hips swaying, and her devilish smirk as he reached for her towel. "184, Sweetheart. In case you want me to show you what I know." With that said, she left me alone. Flustered, Horny, and Desperate. I rush out of the water, Room 184, here I come.