boss - k.nj

—suffer >:)

—2:55pm
"Y/N! Get in here!" You heard the man call you into his office. His angry tone made you even shake more than you already were. You slowly made your way into his office, your head peeking in first.

"Y-Yes? Mr. Kim." You say.

"I said. Come. In." He gives you that glare that everyone takes for sexy instead of intimidating. You make your way to his desk, still unsure of what you did wrong. "Did you get your hand on those files?"

"Yes sir. I sent them to you."

"And the new ones?" He followed up right after.

"I also sent them over.." He just stared at you before he spoke again. The room quite and radiating an aura that you couldn't put your finger on.

"You know.. Y/N.. I've been wondering.." Namjoon began as he walked towards the big glass, pulling on the shades. The room now had a dim in his office. You could still see, but it required you to use your ears and touch more.

"Yes, Mr. Kim?" You asked a little nervous and flustered.

"Call me Namjoon, Princess." He paused before locking the door, his hands caressing your thigh. He had hiked up your skirt, as you stood there, melting in his arms.

"W-What have you been wondering Namjoon?" You asked, an accidental moan slipping out of your lips. He only breathes along your neck before answering in a savoring way.

"Why do you keep your distance from me? I know what you want, I'll gladly give it to you." He chuckles lowly, sending chills down your spine.

"Because you're dangerous. And I'm an angel.." You replied in the same tone. Your hand coming up to his neck, only to be moved up to his hair gripping it slightly. "Angels don't play with the Devil."

"What if I change that..?" He whispered. Kissing your neck slightly. "Will the Angel play with Devil?" You stayed quiet, turning around to look into Namjoon's lust filled eyes. You start to undo his tie, softly moaning against his neck.

"Why don't you find out..?"