fling - k.th

You stare at the clock, your pencil in between your fingers. You can't wait until this class is over. You were in history and it wasn't that bad but you were tired.

"I'm going to need you all to finish it and turn it in by the bell." The teacher announces before sitting down. Everyone nods and gets to writing as they slightly murmured softly. You begin to write, your black pen drawing the lines that made up letters on the paper.

You turn your head, meeting eyes with a boy. Black hair and glasses. His eyes that were behind the frame kept their gaze on you, his light eyes looking into your hazel ones. You felt yourself start to heat up so you narrowed your gaze and focused on your work. He was quite attractive.. actually very. The only problem was that he looked like he didn't want to be around you.

One last class, Y/N.. Then you can go home.

You take a seat in chemistry class, setting your backpack on your table and going on your phone.

*New Message !
[Jen] Hey ! What are you wearing to Taemin's party ?
Read -:-

[Y/N] Whatever I find in my closet lol
Read -:-

[Jen] Ok Boomer. Just text me when you get there, k?
Read -:-

[Y/N] fosho foo

**
"Alright, lets make this fast. You'll be getting new seats so pay attention." The teacher says before she starts to call out names, pointing at the seat.

"Y/N." She points to your new seat where you're alone and don't have anyone that you talk to or know as table mates. She walks behind you, pointing at a seat where the same black haired boy sits.

You look at him again, his same hazel eyes looking back at you. This time, you could notice the annoyance on his face. You felt your heart stop for a second so you turn around and ignore him for now.

Throughout the class, it was impossible. This boy had moved away from you and to the front where he seemed to be talking to a girl cheerfully. You thought, "If I was a boy, I'd want to talk to her too. She's so pretty and funny.. How could you walk away from someone like her."
You look away from them, focusing on your screen.

They really do look cute together.

You pull up to Taemin's house, the lights and loud music coming from the back. You text Jen to let her know you're here before walking through the front door. You walk up the stairs, passing two guys outside that seemed to be having a swell time.

"Y/N!" Taemin says, his hand coming to your hips meanwhile the other held a red plastic cup. You flinch a little by surprise but soon enough get over it.

"Hey, Taemin." You say  with a smile. He smiles back and gives you a hug.

"I really thought you weren't coming." Taemin says as he pulls away. "I like your dress, it shows off a lot." He says with a smirk, his hand still on your hip.

"I couldn't show up to your party without something nice, now." You replied and he chuckled before leading you to the back where everything was going on.

Everyone drinking, dancing, and teasing each other in the pool. Taemin leaves you for a girl so you decide to go get a drink.

"Boys are just jerks Y/N." Jen says.

"I know.. He was really cute but he made it obvious he doesn't want anything with me." You say a little sad before finishing the rest of what was in your cup.