about time - k.th

pt1 [ibelieve]

I playfully hit Taehyung, squirming in his grasp as he walked to the bedroom with long and elegant strides. He was chuckling and pressing short kisses against my inner thighs when he wasn't looking ahead. We finally reach the bedroom where he places me on the bed gently. I giggle when he gives me that cute heart shaped smile. He ruffles his hair before going on to pulling off his tie, his eyes narrowing and closing in on me. I had on a big hoodie and panties under it, not really one to make Taehyung do so much work.

"You guys broke up? About time." Taehyung said, looking at his drink uninterested.

"W-What do you mean about time?! I'm a little heartbroken here, Kim Taehyung." I said, pouting and playing with my sleeves. Taehyung leaned over, his eyes darkening and his aura changing. It felt like he was dominating everything for a few seconds.

"You're not heartbroken.. You're relieved. About time that asshole learned his lesson. Don't you think?" He chuckled lowly before pulling away and sitting back down.

Taehyung left me confused and unsure about what he had just said. I wasn't heartbroken? I was relieved?
A million thoughts and questions raced through my mind making me overheat.

"Don't worry. I'll make sure of it, bunny." Taehyung said, going back to his phone.

I now understood what he meant by that, his lips against my skin pressing long and soft kisses. I ran my fingers through his hair, making him hum when I softly scratched.

Taehyung and I weren't in a relationship. We used to hook up here and there, not really speaking about it afterwards. Other people would have inside jokes and poke fun at each other about something that had happened during sex but, Taehyung and I didn't have that. At one point I did feel like I wanted our relationship to be like that. Then I realized Taehyung and I's relationship was different. When we hooked up, Taehyung expressed himself lovingly, giving me head pats and quality after care before disappearing the next morning. When we saw each other at events with friends, he acted as a friend. As if we didn't know almost everything about each other. Then I got a boyfriend.

I started to see Taehyung less, he was more involved in work, he would run longer shifts at the office, and he'd skip hanging out whenever we invited him. During my relationship I wanted to go to Taehyung him and hook up again. I began to long for him but since I was now dating someone, I pushed it all away and focused on loving my partner. That is... until I found out what happened.

There was a rumor going around that Taehyung wasn't picking up any calls from our friends, he wasn't home often, and he had started to become a heavy drinker. I decided to go to his place, knowing where he kept the spare key.

I sat in the lonely place, waiting for him. He came late, his figure slurring small and quiet sentences, kicking off his shoes and his work clothes still on. I stand from the chair, waiting for his reaction. I was afraid that he had gotten a temper from his new habits but instead he leaned onto me, his shaky hands coming to embrace me.

"Is it...really you. Y/N?" He said, struggling to stand on his own, leaning from side to side as his hand came over to the side of my face.

"Yeah." I whispered. Taehyung began to get closer, pressing his lips against mine, not giving me enough reaction time. He was suddenly able to make his way to the couch, pushing me against it. His kiss became hungrier, his hand worked fast onto undoing everything he had on. He pulls away, his eyes dark and his breaths heavy. Even if I wanted to move away and tell him no, I couldn't. He was so close, needy, and in a state that was driving him crazy. I longed for him, and I didn't want to wait anymore. I pull him against me, kissing him. I feel him smile, his hands sneaking under my shirt and fondling my chest.

"How much did you drink?" I ask, helping him undress me.

"Don't worry about it, Bunny. I'll finish...Trust me." He whispered softly into my ear before going down and placing kisses against my inner thigh.

I flinched, being so long since I felt his lips against my skin. He ran his tongue along my folds, keeping eye contact with me the whole time. He smirked when I continuously flinched and covered my mouth. Taehyung finally plunged his tongue inside me, making me want to close my legs, but of course he kept them open. His fingertips digging themselves into my flesh.

"Missed my tongue?" He asked before going back to eating me out.

"Ah- A little-" I cut myself short, pulling Taehyung's hair. He groans in response to the action, continuing to abuse that spot and shove his fingers inside. Those stupid lust filled eyes... and that satisfied grin made me feel so vulnerable.. yet good. I was close to reaching my climax when he pulls away. I kick his stomach lightly, panting and cover my eyes. Taehyung lightly scratches my palm making me looking at him. He pulled me towards him, carrying me.

He places me on his bed, trapping me right after. Taehyung loved to take his time when it came to the bedroom but now, he was moving quite fast. He pushed my legs back, pressing a kiss against my lips as his tip was against my entrance. I push him away, my hands on his chest.

"Don't you want me to return the favor?" I asked, starting to sit up. Taehyung drops my legs, pinning me down. I look at him in confusion, his face flushed red. The alcohol was giving him a stupid look on his face. Taehyung looked away from me for a second before coming back to face me.

"I can't wait. I just want to feel you." Taehyung admitted, getting me into another passionate kiss, finally pushing himself inside. I dig my nails into his shoulders, bringing him close to me. Taehyung begins to move, thrusting slowly as he kept his grip on my thighs.

"Mm~ Taehyung~" I moan, my arms still wrapped around his neck. Taehyung moans against my chest, starting to pick up the pace. He pushes himself up, throwing both of my legs onto his shoulder. He thrusts harder, the sound of skin slapping against skin filling the room. Taehyung's groans and moans adding onto the mix.

"Ah fuck- I missed this" He moaned out, grabbing my face. I grabbed onto the sheets, feeling myself get closer to my limit. I missed this too, feeling Taehyung's touch, his stare, and hearing his voice.

My legs start to twitch again, my toes curling, and my breath too fast to catch. I hold onto his arm, looking at him with a soft expression.

"Can I..." I trailed off, my tongue sticking out. Taehyung groaned, holding me close to him. His thrusts become messy and he repeats the same curses.

"Come with me." Taehyung begged, seconds before he emptied all of his seed inside me. We hold each other tightly, panting and feeling each other's racing heartbeat.

I stroke his hair, pressing small kisses on his forehead. Just as I'm about to fall asleep, I hear small whimpers against my chest. I look down, seeing Taehyung's watery eyes.

"Did you miss me that much?" I ask, continuing to stroke his hair. He pulls away from me, staring deep into my eyes.

"Y/N. I don't know what to feel. I really want this to keep going forever. I want to be able to hold you and kiss you... and love you. Is it okay to feel like this? Even though we were just hooking up." Taehyung admitted.

"And I-" I bent down to kiss him, not wanting to hear anymore of what he had to say. It was clear to me. He had felt the same way about me, and I was dumb to push it aside.

"I accept your feelings and I'm really sorry I didn't see it sooner." I say. Taehyung looks at me with wide eyes before returning a smile and peppering me with kisses. "You need to quit drinking though!" I demand, booping his nose.

"Sure, if I get something in return." He replies with a smug tone.

"You little-"

Kim Taehyung. That's it .
I think imma make a part two cause I had an idea but got off track and ended up making theeeeees so yes. Please accept my gift Y-Y

anyway, apologies for any grammatical or spelling errors . [dunno if it's the same thing]

I didn't rush but IAM dumb so like :3