encore - k.nj

Today is the day Y/N. You got all pretty and ready for the big event today. You were so excited and didn't want anything else but a great experience.

Today was the first time you were attending a BTS concert. The only reason you were going was because your boyfriend Kim Namjoon finally allowed you to go.

"I'm gonna see Joon! Live!" You stopped yourself quickly and made a face full of disgust.

"I see him everyday, though. Not everyday but.. AGH!" You threw your brush and grabbed your stuff before walking outside into the Black SUV. You and Namjoon had just came out as two artists in a relationship. And after that, Namjoon suggested you should go since it was safe now.

—after the concert; backstage

You stood there giving your phone occasional glances before a tall man with dimples approached you smiling. He was practically running up to you.

"Y/NNNNNNN~~"

"JOOOOOONIEEEE~" You both embraced each other, Namjoon carrying you and hugging you like a teddy bear. You placed pecks all over his face, leaving his face covered in red lipstick.

"How was it?"

"You were awesome! I was chanting for you. Like 'Sarang! Sarang! Sarang!" He hid his face in your chest, making you blush.

"Out of all places you choose there."

"Why wouldn't I?" He smirked against you cleavage before starting to roughly kiss it.

"Joon- Not out here.." You tried separating him from your chest, but instead he opened the door to his changing room, turning you around and against the wall.

"Joon! Can't you wait till we get home?"

"Are you mad?" He asked against your ear. You shook your head.

"Then shut those pretty little lips."

"Joon-" You felt Namjoon slide inside of you, his length stretching and causing your legs to weaken. You heard Namjoons low chuckle against your ear as he started to thrust and play with your clit. You tried to grab on to something. but you were against the wall as Namjoon buried himself even deeper inside.

"You're so tight, baby." He said as he slammed his hand right next to your head. You moaned out his name, his fingers making their way into your mouth. You sucked on them as you continued tightening your walls around him. Namjoon started to thrust even faster, lifting your leg up so he could reach a farther dimension than the one he was currently in. You moaned even louder, pouting meanwhile Namjoon growled and groped your chest.

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door. Either a staff or stage management. You quickly lowered you voice and partially covered your mouth.

"Namjoon." He knocked.

"Yeah..?" He answered back, still thrusting into your tight pussy.

'You better not make a sound, or I'll fucking rip you apart.' He whispered.

"Are you almost done?"

"Yeah, just a few minutes."

"Alright." You covered your mouth holding in the moans as you came all over Namjoon's throbbing length. He slapped your ass hard before growling in your ear.

"Did I allow you?" You shook your head like a little kid, panting.

"Did I give you permission."

"N-No." He slapped your ass again before grasping onto it as he fucked you. You could hear his deep breaths and profanities under his breath, cursing at you.

"Namjoon~ Cum in me. Please~" You whined in his ear. With those provocative words rolling off your tongue and into his ears, he came inside. His load warm, and filling. He kissed your neck before coming back up to your lips and kissing them passionately.

"I knew this was a great idea." He pecked your lips again before the staff knocked on his door again.

"Namjoon! Are you done?! We're leaving in 10." He quickly scurried around and got out of his outfit. You giggled as you slipped on your bottoms.

—4 years after

"Everyone! We will have an 8th member in Bangtan." Hoseok announced on the mic. The other members stood behind him snickering at something backstage.

"Hey! Stop that! Daddy's hair isn't supposed to be pulled off!" Namjoon told (C/N), your little son that was seated on his dad's shoulders.

"Daddy, the orange won't come out!" (C/N) scrunched up his eyebrows.

"Everyone! Please Welcome (C/N)!" The members started to clap as Namjoon came out with his hair being ripped out. The audience went crazy, they cheered and kept changing his name. You laughed softly when your son put his little hands up and kicked his feet.

"And of course, my beautiful, beautiful, wife. Who deserves everything and I will give her everything. I love you all!" He placed (C/N) down, allowing him to run around the stage and perform with his uncles. His dimpled smile matching his father's as they danced to Anpanman.

—dolFIN