soft - k.sj

"What about your parents?" Seokjin asked, following me into my home. I smiled, making him drop the duffel bag at the door.
"Don't worry about it! We're just hanging out." I pulled him towards my room.
I let him snoop through some of my trophies, his cute expressions of surprise and admiration making me feel soft inside.

"Hey, Im going to take a shower okay? I'm kind of sticky from practice so... Gonna wash up." I said, grabbing my clothes before closing the door behind me.

Meanwhile Y/N took a shower, Seokjin settles down in her room. He takes off his school vest, throwing it on top of his bag that laid on the bedroom floor. He loosened his tie, pulling at the collar and unbuttoning the first two buttons of his shirt. He waited for a few minutes in the same position before getting confused. He still was confused and shocked as into why Y/N had accepted his feelings. Was she just trying him out? Did she fall for him through that small conversation? Or did she just not want to reject him after having that conversation? That couldn't be it.. Why would she take him here to her room? If she didn't like the guy she'd send him home right? Unless she'd been with a lot of guys before and this was a normality.

"Hm?" Seokjin is snapped away from his thoughts when he sees a notebook on the floor next to his bag. He grabs the notebook, thinking about putting it where her school books were.
"What class is this for?" He wondered. Seokjin opened the notebook to a random page, his eyes widening with shock.
There was a paper clip holding and photo on the top corner of the paper. It was Y/N wearing a type of lingerie, laying on the ground, and her hand draped over her hip. It seemed like something out of a dirty magazine. Seokjin takes a closer look, watching himself and the bathroom door.

He flips through the book, seeing erotic poses and some pictures of Y/N still stuffed in between the pages. Seokjin groans, feeling himself get eager. Even with the loose tie and open shirt, he felt hot and bothered seeing the pictures.

Was this some weird fantasy she had? Or was it only for drawing purposes.
Seokjin jumped hearing footsteps. He threw the notebook behind him, trying to act normal. Y/N opens the door, smiling at Seokjin. Her smile was innocent but to Seokjin it was the smile she wore on those photos.

"Wanna watch a movie or something?" I suggest. Seokjin nods furiously, not really saying anything. I get the control, scrolling through Netflix. I finally pick something boring, knowing that we weren't going to watch shit. I make my way to my side of the bed before noticing my sketchbook on the bed. I grab it, holding it and looking at the cover. I raise my glance to see an awfully nervous Seokjin. He's sweating buckets, a horrified expression on my book.

"Did you see?" I asked softly.

"What no! Of course not- I don't know what you're talking-" Seokjin's eyes widen when I get super close to him, feeling my breath on his chin. I rest my hand on his leg.

"You're an awful liar." I sigh, pressing a kiss against his ear. Seokjin flinched, sighing out a soft moan.
"Is that your sweet spot~?" I asked teasingly before kissing his ear again.

"Ngh.. I-I'm sorry.. I didn't know what it was. I shouldn't have ever looked." Seokjin closed his eyes.

"Did you not like it?" I whispered into his ear, pushing him to lie down. The sheets and pillow make a subtle sound as Seokjin made impact. He looked at me with wide eyes, seeing me straddled onto him. My hips moved slightly, gently grinding against him as I allow my hand to trace circles and eights on his torso. Seokjin's hands come to rest on my hips, biting his lip.

"I..I loved them." He admitted, guilt laced in his words. I bent down to kiss his lips. He accepted my kiss, moving in sync, his tongue begging to come inside my mouth. I gave him entrance, grinding a little harder when he sped up. We finally pulled away for air, the two of us chuckling before going back to making out hungrily.

"I can show you something else." I hinted, pulling away. I slid my shirt over my head, throwing it aside. Seokjin groaned, his hand coming to slide up from my hip to my chest, fondling and gripping. I flinched when he slapped one of my breasts, the other paying with my nipple.
"S-Softer.." I begged. Seokjin flipped us, pressing a long kiss against my lips as he trapped me under him.

He placed his hand on my inner thigh, his thumb caressing it. His marks were being left on my neck, chest, and making their way down to my hips. I squirmed, feeling his tongue lick me everywhere and sucking harshly. He finally made it to my heated spot, slowly opening my legs before putting them on his shoulders. He left kisses and marks on my thighs before giving my core a long lick.

"Ah.." I sighed. Seokjin hummed against me before going down. His tongue gliding and licking my clit quickly before sucking it. I covered my mouth, not wanting to moan so loud over this. Seokjin eyed me for a split second before shoving his face in deeper, his actions much harsher and tighter, his tongue was working wonders, making me arch my back and grip on the sheets.

"You're so sweet, honey." He moaned, his finger slowly entering me. I only responded in a moan. After more fingering and eating, Seokjin gets off, wiping off the juices with the back of his hand.
"Is it okay to continue?" He asked, holding his hard cock in his hands.

"Please put it inside me. I want to feel all of you." I admitting with a pathetic face. Flustered and sensitive mess. Seokjin pecked my lips before entering me.

I grab onto his shoulder, moaning softly.

"Ngh.. You're.. Tight as fuck." He moans, tightly grabbing onto my thighs. He slowly thrusts inside me, slow and soft claps being heard. I close my eyes, Seokjin coming to kiss me deep, moaning into my mouth as he starts to thrust in harder. I grab my legs, holding them up as he fucks me.

"R-Right there~ Ah~!" I moan out.

Seokjin continues to thrust throwing his head back before coming to bury his head into my shoulder. He was starting to slow down before coming back to pick up the speed.

"Fuck- I'm so deep in-" Seokjin moaned into my ear, pressing kisses against it. I wrapped my arms around his neck, bringing him close to me.

"I-I'm close~ I'm going to cum, ngh~ aah~!" I moaned as my nails dug themselves deeper into his shoulder blades.

"I love you.. I really do love you, Y/N." Seokjin whispered onto my ear. His thrusts became sloppy and he twitched a little in my arms. He was so cute, confessing his love again. Seokjin held me close before reaching his limit. He whimpered and moaned into my shoulder, cumming inside of me. I shortly followed, wrapping my legs around him.

"You're so cute." I said, pressing a kiss against his forehead. Seokjin smiles before returning the kiss. A smirk crept onto my face, not being done with him yet.
"Make me cum again and I'll take plenty of photos for you, Jin." Seokjin got up immediately, flipping me over to be on all fours.

"It's a deal."