over it - k.sj | p2

"Shut up.." You hide your face in your sweater. Seokjin laughs, his left hand on the steering wheel, meanwhile the other rested at your thigh. You pull up in the driveway, Seokjin chuckling before letting you out of the car.

"You know, this is a big day." He says, opening the door to his living room. You give him a questionable look, taking his hand to go inside. You don't even bother turning on the light. The only thing the two of you needed was desire.

And you had it.

You had the desire to feel Seokjin. His lips, his breath against you, his touch. You feel his hand come around your waist, pulling your towards him. You rest your hands on his chest. Seokjin slowly gets closer to your lips before allowing them to place passionate kisses on them. They soon start to turn more lustful and hungrier, his teeth nipping at your bottom lip. Your hand slithers and runs through his hair, pulling when he dominated you. He pulls away, taking your hand and walking upstairs. You wished he ran up there. You needed him, but he was all about slow passion.

He pulls you into his room, the velvet sheets on his bed inviting you in. He presses you against the wall, making out with you as his hands roam your body. He pulls your shirt off, smirking as he throws the piece of clothing to the side. He buries his head in your chest, sucking and marking it. You moan softly, tugging at the hem of his shirt and starting to undo your pants. Seokjin pulls away from you, taking off his shirt and then his pants. You place kisses starting from his neck all the way down to his vline.

You slowly take the tip in, making eye contact with Jin the whole time. You wink at him before going all the way down only to come back up and repeat. You bob your head, sucking and stroking his length.

"Fuck." He moans, his hand pulling on your hair as he threw his head back. You looked up at him, his face scrunched up when you hollowed your cheeks. You moaned against his length, sending vibrations that only made him go crazy. His voice started to pitch higher as you increased your speed. Your nails digging into his thighs along with the tears that were making your vision blurry. You pulled away, your mouth drooled over and multiple thick and thin strings of saliva connecting you to Seokjin's cock.

"Up." He demanded, and you followed. You climbed over him as he lays down on the bed, eyeing you as you take off your little skirt. You notice his tiny whines as you approach him in panties and high-knee socks.

"Jin.." You start. He tilts his head, his hands resting on your waist before sliding down to grip your ass. His eyes start to widen, thinking that maybe it was your first time. You give him a smile before pulling your panties off, slowly getting back on him and settling down. You bend down and kiss him as you adjust to his size that was stretching you out.

You start to ride him, your hands pressed against his chest as you grind against Seokjin. His hand is continuously landing hard slaps on your ass meanwhile he moans your name. A smirk starts to creep onto your face, loving the way his face looked in exhaust.

"Fuck, baby. Just like that, ah~ Y/N~" He moaned, pulling you by the neck and forcing you to kiss him. You gladly allowed him to insert his tongue, his moans being united with yours as you both moaned and kissed. You separated yourself from him, sitting back up and riding him harder. Seokjin started to buck his hips against you, desperate to finish inside his little princess that he cherished.

Seokjin breathing became heavy, his strong arms wrapping themselves around you, holding you close to him as he started to buck inside you. You caressed his face, your eyes closed shut, and you mouth agape. He was hitting your spot so sweetly and aggressively that the words wouldn't come out of your mouth. Little gasps coming out of your mouth as you scratched his collarbones.

"S-Seokjin~!" You moaned before cumming on his length that was still inserting itself inside you vigorously. His groans started to get even loader, his grip on your ass tight as fuck before he also came. He closed his eyes shut, the deep and rough sounds that came out of his mouth filling the room.

"Fuck." He sighed out before breaking into a smile. You smiled back, pecking his lips before slowly getting off him. You may beside him, the cover over the two of you.

"Does this mean we're official?" Seokjin asks you as he props himself up on one elbow.

"We've been official since when?! Of course we're official.. Ever since the start." You smile and give him another kiss, his hair stuck to his sweaty forehead.