who gives a fuck - k.sj | p2

y'all really wanted a part two damn.

"Haaah~ Seokjin go faster~!" You moaned out as Seokjin thrusted deep inside you, sweat trickling down his forehead. He kept thrusting, his hands holding onto your hips as your ass crashed against his throbbing length inside you.

"You want it? Beg." He said sternly as he slowed down immensely. You whine and beg for Seokjin to pound you faster than his current strokes.

"J-Jin~ Pleasee.. Fuck me harder~!" You whine, finally getting to Seokjin. But at that moment, you really did wish he slowed down. A mischievous smirk crawled onto his face as he pushed in and out of you, making you feel infinite. You covered your mouth trying not to make a sound, although his cock that was stretching your walls made it hard.

"Seokjin?" You heard a familiar voice call out. His footsteps moving in every direction. As his footsteps got closer, Seokjin went faster and harder.

"Yeah~?" Seokjin groaned out as he finished inside. Keeping your hips in place, and relieving himself first.

"Is everything okay?" He asked, having a good idea of what was happening in the stall.

"Yeah, Just go back." Seokjin dismissed him. Jimin nodded and walked out. Except he made it sound that way. Jimin stood by the door, waiting.

"Your turn." Seokjin said as he placed you on top of his cock. Your needy cunt still wanting him more than ever. You settled on him slowly, hopping a little before rolling your hips against him. Seokjin groaned before he spanked your left cheek, leaving a red mark. You started to speed up bouncing on his cock as he tried bucking his hips into your desperate cunt.

"Haaah~ Mm~ Daddy~" You moaned out, your nails digging into Seokjin's broad shoulders.

"Do you like riding Daddy, Babe?" He asked, growling in your ear. You nodded, whining as he opened your legs and thrusted even faster. Your sentences were cut in syllables as he hit your g-spot. Your sentences messy and unrecognizable made Seokjin feel even better than ever. "Do you fucking like that? Huh?" He said as he slapped you.

"Y-Yes.. D-Daddy.. Fuck~~" You kept moaning, Seokjin's hands on your neck when he wasn't giving you hickeys.

"Tell me baby. Why do you like it?" He asked. You felt yourself get even closer as he started to choke you and pound into your hole.

"Hmm..because I'm Daddy's Slut." You moaned out, Seokjin groaning in your ear.

"Did Jimin ever fuck you like this, Babe?" Seokjin said snickering.

"N-No he could never do it like you Daddy." You finally moaned out with tears rolling down your face as you came on Seokjin's cock that was buried deep inside you. The only thing heard in the stall being your heavy panting and moaning. Seokjin keeps slowly thrusting into you while he had his two arms behind your back. That's when Jimin barges in.

"What the hell do you think you're doing !" He asked angrily, pulling you off Seokjin and staring him down. Seokjin gave him a smug smirk before pushing him off, standing and helping you up.

"What does it look like? I'm just finishing something you couldn't." He said before walking out of the bathroom stall and freshening up, you did the same, making sure your dress was rolled back down. You smiled before holding hands out of the bathroom.

Jimin stood in the bathroom stall frozen. He couldn't believe what he saw. He didn't think it would be able for this to happen today. His best friend and ex-girlfriend fucking in the bathroom. He felt regret as he walked back to the table. Seeing you and Seokjin holding hands and laughing with each other, the members smiling. He took a seat at the table, his facial expression having annoyance written all over it. But he did really regret it.

Could've been him.