business trip - k.sj

"You morons have a lot of explaining to do." Two men in their 30's said in unison as Seokjin and I walked out.

"D-Dad.. It's not what it looks like." You said letting go of his hand. Your father grabbed your hand and dragged you away from the scene between all of you. Before you walked into a room you heard a small conversation between him and his dad.

"What the hell were you thinking? Fucking the daughter of the man we were doing business with!?"

"Dad, Look I-" Seokjin tried to explain as he fixed his tie.

"You aren't allowed to go anywhere near her when we go on that business trip. Understood?"

"Understood." He said, looking at the ground.

--

"Who. What.. How-" Your dad said as he paced the room in confusion.

"It just happened.." You said softly.

"It just happened?' What is that supposed to mean?!"

"Dad, we just..."

"Don't explain anything. It's fine. I'll just break off the deal with his dad."

"No! Dad.. Please. It was our fault.. Not the company's."

"What do you expect me to do then? Huh?!" Your father slammed the table, huffing and puffing in anger.

"Can't you both just wait until it's all over? It's not like Seokjin and I will see each other after." You said.

You father stopped and thought for a second. He stared at you before turning away and reaching for the door. Before he left he called out to you,

"Pack your things tonight. We're leaving on a trip first thing in the morning."

--

"Where's the flight attendant? I want some snacks." Jessi said fanning herself with her tour brochure.

"We don't have flight attendants.." You said, rolling your eyes while you adjusted in your seat.

"What?! They have to! That's a law right?" Jessi said.

"It's not a requirement. You could if you wanted to, just because this is a private plane." You said unamused.

"Well I want one." Jessi said, crossing her arms like a little spoiled brat.

"Well too bad. We're in mid-air, so don't expect one to show up." You said with closed eyes.

That's when Minjung jumped into the conversation.

"Even if we did though.. I already have a snack right here." She said as her hands slithered all over Seokjin's chest. Seokjin tried to keep his face neutral and not scrunch it up in disgust. Thoughts about your lips and exposed body in front of him crept onto his mind every time Minjung ran her finger along his neck. He found it disgusting that she was touching the spots where your lips were that day.

You noticed Seokjin wasn't paying attention to your sister. You could see a bulge starting to form as he looked at you, licking his lips. His eyes weren't able to drift away from your exposed thighs from the short Rose Pink Crushed Velvet mini dress you had on. It turned you on at the thought of Seokjin's strong desire to own you again. Have you screaming his name.

"Seokjinnie~~ You don't want to touch me? I know you're hard~" Minjung said, trying to seduce him.

Seokjin turned and smirked before he told her, "No, sorry I was thinking about my girlfriend. That's the reason for my hard on." Jessi laughed at the overheard conversation.